Help With Rooted Clones Plz

• Thread starter lemons
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

acquired some goodies today. Totally out of dirt so I took some used dirt from a recently harvested plant, mixed it 50/50 with ewc and stuck them in the mix. One looks great, one does not. Any advice on the poor looking one? I was thinking kelp and b1 foliar, my standard for stressed plants, but I realllllly don't wanna lose it so I'm reaching out for help.

Help with rooted clones plz
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
acquired some goodies today. Totally out of dirt so I took some used dirt from a recently harvested plant, mixed it 50/50 with ewc and stuck them in the mix. One looks great, one does not. Any advice on the poor looking one? I was thinking kelp and b1 foliar, my standard for stressed plants, but I realllllly don't wanna lose it so I'm reaching out for help.
To me it looks like the root system wasnt developed enough try putting a dome over her but thats kust a guess

lemons

lemons

Well that's a bummer. I'll throw it a dome on if I can find one that fits and spray it. Hopefully it's not hopeless...

lemons

lemons

I got a humidity dome popped on and sprayed them took the bottom leaf that was most in the dirt off.

I saw a bug in the room. Little black fella that hopped away quick. I'm 95% sure it was a flea, damn dog, but I think I'm gonna order some of gh's new omri listed pesticide just in case. All I have on hand is spinosad and I'm not about to hit my first real keepers with that.

lemons

lemons

I've been neglecting my veg room something fierce lately, I'm gonna go ahead and throw this pic up for input as well. I'm assuming cal mag def since I ran out sometime ago, what y'all think?

IMG 0009
cannabeans

cannabeans

Fyi... That little black bug could also be a "flea beetle" Watch carefully! They can tear up plants in no time.

lemons

lemons

Fyi... That little black bug could also be a "flea beetle" Watch carefully! They can tear up plants in no time.

It sort of did look a little fatter and darker... Those were definitely present in the pole beans this year too. The little spots on the leaf don't seem to be thinner and no literal holes. Insecticide on the way regardless..

Latest posts

Top Bottom