Help with shifting

• Thread starter va-djs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

va-djs

Firstly hello, I'm new in farming here is a clone of lemon skunk at 18 days. First it was 3 days, 24 / 0, then changed to 18 / 6. Originally it was 500ml in court then moved to 1-2 liters. My question is when is it move in larger pot for example 5-7 liters? I think it vegetate another 10-15 days. Sorry for bad English, I use google translator

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

are you saying to leave it under 18/6 for longer because you transplanted?
this would be the correct thing to do if you plant is looking stressed but if you did a good job transplanting you plant wont lose a step!

Melvan

Melvan

You should have your light on 24 for the entire veg. Marijuana grows as long as she's receiving light, the dark period is just lengthening your veg time and taking you longer to get to harvest. 24/0 during veg, 12/12 for flower.

Transplant whenever you want since this a rooted cutting, and transplant into the bucket you plan to finish the plant in. If it was from seed I would suggest you wait until you have alternating nodes, but that doesn't apply here.

Good luck

F

FairyDust

You should have your light on 24 for the entire veg. Marijuana grows as long as she's receiving light, the dark period is just lengthening your veg time and taking you longer to get to harvest. 24/0 during veg, 12/12 for flower.

Transplant whenever you want since this a rooted cutting, and transplant into the bucket you plan to finish the plant in. If it was from seed I would suggest you wait until you have alternating nodes, but that doesn't apply here.

Good luck

Some sound advice, I would have to add 18/6 should be a min at that stage, and make sure you make provisions for a single transplant, basically dont stress the lady more than needs be :) and you'll be fine

V

va-djs

transplanting is done - 10 liter pot :) . The problem is this, how to train a plant scrog or lst or both? here are some pictures to look at it

Top Bottom