• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Dy-ma is marijuana in Chinese. It translates to "Big Numbness". lol

true grit

true grit

The colombian and other names 7 Rayos threw out there were pretty dope lists....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Went and picked up the Yellow Lab male...

Mandigo's El Chingon de Tejas is his full name but I call him Chingo and he is a badass..

This is the bloodline I am trying to progress forward, I have another female coming from similar lines that I will line breed for a few gens..

http://www.mandigoretrievers.com/

Tex

Chingo 4
Chingo 6
Chingo 9
R

Rolln J

there was a farmer who had a dog and chingo was his namo... (lol couldnt resist!)

thats one good looking lab pup bro!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
herba buena is a mint,close to spearmint. JK

Yerba Mate was some badass super tea I got hooked on in Argentina but I drank it way to much and I was a gringo and the combo caused my liver to swell...lol..had to cut back after that..I still hit it on occasion when i want a kick in the brain..I still have a personal stash

Tex

true grit

true grit

He's gonna be a hoss!! Those bloodlines and pedigrees look real solid man, gonna be a good looking dog for sure. Do you/they hunt? All the labs I knew were just big lovable house dogs! ha.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
A majority of mine end up being gun dogs and/or for confirmation.

Tex

7rayos

Yerba (also hierba, pronounced equally): Grass
Yerbabuena: Variety of mint
Yerba Mate: Argentinian tea, to be taken with complete set of mate jar (if bigger, porongo) and bombilla.

Chingón: (mex) kinda badass, someone or something extremely good, derived from the verb Chingar: to copulate (no photo :love0018:)
Chingo is a very cool name, and that's a cool pup to bear it. He'll sure like it.

Che Guevara   tomando mate en Cuba
Hierbabuena 2
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That second picture was me for about three years, with mate and bombilla in hand..that shit makes regualr english black tea seem like water...really has a kick!!

I have a small collection of mate and bombilla sets from sterling silver to gordes lased in silver banding.

Argentina is the place for a ton of hot ass women also, especially up in the north around Cordoba, three of four colleges within a couple miles of each other doesn't suck.

Tex

L

livinglegend

nice...... wish i woulda asked this question when i got my pup.
i got a all black Razors Edge Pit.

J

Jalisco Kid

Patagonia down there is awesome. Nothing little a little chew,some smoke,and a fucking huge ass trout to get in a staring contest with. Killer place for a german pointer too.
We breed aussies, I just do not see you sitting around a ring. Could you imagine firing up around a crowd like that lol.JK

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
there was a farmer who had a dog and chingo was his namo... (lol couldnt resist!)

thats one good looking lab pup bro!

Hahahaha best name so far lol Chingo!!!

behrendorff65

behrendorff65

Great idea! Here are some slang words from different countries that you can use as names for your dogs:

1. USA: "Buddy", "Rufus", "Rocky"
  2. UK: "Mate", "Bruv", "Geezer"
  3. Australia: "Mate", "Cobber", "Struggler"
  4. Canada: "Buddy", "Mate", "Pal"
  5. South Africa: "Bra", "Bru", "Boet"
  6. New Zealand: "Bro", "Cuzzy", "Mate"
  7. Jamaica: "Bruv", "Yute", "Dawg"
These are just a few examples and you can always find more slang words specific to a country by researching their local dialects and colloquial language. Hope this helps!
Check: https://slangsearch.org/

Top Bottom