Help with the Droop And Curl Lemon Skunk and AC Gold

• Thread starter Door2theUnivers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Door2theUnivers

Wondering if any of you awsome farmers out there could comment on what my medical garden's lemon skunk and acoulpoco gold are droopin and curling upwards for , they are currently in 76 -80 degrees/ 58 percent humidity

under 2 250 watt lights about 8 inchs away or so , i have fed them mostly water and hygrozyme except a few feedings of 700 ppm botanicare green phd to 6.5. they are in a 50 percent perlite / pro mix seedling low ppm soil.

they are about a month old (they sat in dixie cups as clones a little too long, roots are at bottom of pots as well if that helps i dont know if its a root bound issue just yet .

They dont seem to be under waterd as they are heavy and not dusters.but i do have a tough time telling sometimes at this stage

if any one could chime in please please i would apreciate it thank you!

Help with the droop and curl lemon skunk and ac gold
Help with the droop and curl lemon skunk and ac gold 2
Help with the droop and curl lemon skunk and ac gold 3
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your lemon skunk (top 2 photos i believe) has what appears to be tobacco mosaic virus. TMV interferes with photosynthesis and renders your plants nearly worthless for bud production. Do not bring tobacco near your garden.

Tha AG looks to be sensitive to Nitrogen, and it seems there may also be a pH problem. If you're growing hydro (is that expanded clay for your medium?), a pH of 6.5 is too high. You ideally want the pH in hydro to be between 5.8 and 6.1.

Hope this helps. Sent a PM also on that lemon skunk. Peace

D

Door2theUnivers

Hmm i donot smoke often and not near the girls , and donot have any tobaco plants of course , it just started happening last few days could it be over watering? I am in soil medium ph has been 6.5 -7 max how sure are you on tmv? =( thanks

D

Door2theUnivers

Read article om tmv , sorry for stupidity on my part i see it can come from many other things than tobacoo ,I did have athrips issue on last round which mother came from , any one else agree with tmv ?

D

Door2theUnivers

could it be light?

how far away from a 250 hps should a 4 week 15 in tall plant be im wondering if the curling is from heat? any one?

I

ics

i got chu bragh looks like a simple overwatering mixed with lack of oxygen in the roots two good helpers are A aeriate your water if you are not already and B maybe stab some air holes to allow the roots some air and in worse case scenario and you have super clumpy dirt do a transplant add extra vermiculite and get a little less water and more air to your roots

D

Door2theUnivers

I was wondering if it was over watering my self, i did a 50 50 promix perlite , but Am going to transplant into a coccoir soil called Just Right xtra and let them dry out some more as well

marski420

marski420

Ok, I grow with promix and I'm pretty sure 6.2 PH is pretty ideal. Also drooping of plants can be caused by over watering. Over watering plus PH issues could be you're problem. Also you said you feed them mostly water, but fed them 700 ppm? Did you start the feed off at 700? Cause if so that's a very strong first feeding.

I also don't know much about TMV so it could also be that.. To avoid over watering, water you're plants until a tiny bit of water comes out the bottom and water them only when you're pot becomes dry. Feel a pot after watering to see how heavy it is and compare that to a dry pot.. Don't think its dry just because the top looks dry, again feel it out by weight.

marski420

marski420

You want to let you're plant go just before it wilts due to lack of water.. not completely dry but almost there.

Top Bottom