Help with visual identification

• Thread starter Chisan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chisan

Chisan

Hey All my bubba kush seems to be having a few small problems. Ive been treating it with neem oil/dawn spray mix. I have included some close up pics with my post if anyone can help. Thanks

Help with visual identification
Help with visual identification 2
Help with visual identification 3
Help with visual identification 4
Help with visual identification 5
Help with visual identification 6
Help with visual identification 7
Help with visual identification 8
Help with visual identification 9
az2000

az2000

In another post, (<<link) your photos show them in containers, grown outdoors. Are these the same plants?

What are you feeding them? How much, how often? (Most of what I see in the above is bug damage. I've never grown outdoors. Someone else will have input.). But, a couple photos look like deficiency.

Chisan

Chisan

In another post, (<<link) your photos show them in containers, grown outdoors. Are these the same plants?

What are you feeding them? How much, how often? (Most of what I see in the above is bug damage. I've never grown outdoors. Someone else will have input.). But, a couple photos look like deficiency.
It is in a 5 gal fabric pot. The soil is a mix of peat, perlite, compost/hummus. I spray the foiler with a neem/dawn solution. Ive added some dr earths organic plant fertilizer when I first transplanted it back in late may early June. I havent given it any nutrients since.

Chisan

Chisan

Yes they are the same plant.

az2000

az2000

It is in a 5 gal fabric pot. The soil is a mix of peat, perlite, compost/hummus. I spray the foiler with a neem/dawn solution. Ive added some dr earths organic plant fertilizer when I first transplanted it back in late may early June. I havent given it any nutrients since.

When you foliar spray, are you doing it in the shade, or early/late hours? When people foliar spray indoors under grow lights it's possible for the light intensity to burn the leaves (the water drops can act as magnifying lenses). I don't know if that's possible outside under the sun. But, something to be aware of. (I don't see much that would suggest such damage.).

It's possible the nutrients you amended into the soil are depleted. I've never grow with compost and amended nutrients. I believe when people grow that way they prepared "teas" and fee to rejuvenate the soil. You'd have to google to learn more about that.

Chisan

Chisan

When you foliar spray, are you doing it in the shade, or early/late hours? When people foliar spray indoors under grow lights it's possible for the light intensity to burn the leaves (the water drops can act as magnifying lenses). I don't know if that's possible outside under the sun. But, something to be aware of. (I don't see much that would suggest such damage.).

It's possible the nutrients you amended into the soil are depleted. I've never grow with compost and amended nutrients. I believe when people grow that way they prepared "teas" and fee to rejuvenate the soil. You'd have to google to learn more about that.
I do it in the morning

no bals

no bals

They look hungry for fertilizer to me. If it's been 7 weeks since you last fed them nutrients. Plants outdoors are going to get nibbled on.

Chisan

Chisan

They look hungry for fertilizer to me. If it's been 7 weeks since you last fed them nutrients. Plants outdoors are going to get nibbled on.
Ill give them some nutrients next watering and see what happens. Thanks

Chisan

Chisan

I just went outside and snapped these 2 pics while I was checking on it.
I think you are right. I did a soil test and my nutrients are low, plus the leaves are really starting to show stress now.

543D3DC4 A2C4 43D1 BAF1 3DB49FCA1907
2D60A079 9B63 4B6F B66A 73EA3B0C4885
905388B5 0493 4C8A 8E17 59B757737845
38FD461F DB3B 433C B13E 04025A82D128
4AD251DC 313F 4CDE 8BFC 4FC8152F0E47
Top Bottom