Help with Wild seedling

• Thread starter SwoleGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Just planted these Wednesday about a half deep inch into the soil and they’re stretching so until they’re bending over. They are under a 600W mh that is dimmed to 250W
How should I remedy this?
Help with wild seedling
Help with wild seedling 2

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

I think what I’m going to do is fill another solo halfway, transplantt 1/4 of the seedlings soil then bury the stem more as I finish filling the cup.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

You can't be a pussy when dealing with plants.
Yes they are fragile; I agree but your concerns and fears...those thoughts that are beaming out of you like a cell tower are being absorbed by the little one.

There are no proper techniques for anything....there are many solutions for any given problem.

Yup medicated right now so I'm feeling like a fat naked man on the mountain haha

You said it's " wild". Where did you find it?

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Or you can get a small dowel or skewer, rig up a small stake and drop the light down. I usually wait for them to gain some maturity before transplant.

I'm not picking a fight with you DR.but wouldn't that add further bad stress?

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

You can't be a pussy when dealing with plants.
Yes they are fragile; I agree but your concerns and fears...those thoughts that are beaming out of you like a cell tower are being absorbed by the little one.

There are no proper techniques for anything....there are many solutions for any given problem.

Yup medicated right now so I'm feeling like a fat naked man on the mountain haha

You said it's " wild". Where did you find it?
Lol no fears bro. If she dies, she dies. There’s more seeds where that one came from. I said wild because she’s a Wild Thai Sativa seedling. I know sativas stretch, just wasn’t expecting it out the gate.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

okay, it's strain name....
You got any update pics?
How's she doing

ru knuts

ru knuts

Looks like she starving for light. What do you have for lighting?
Never mind, I see you posted lighting. I can't help my seedling and clone go under cfl's

Last edited:
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

okay, it's strain name....
You got any update pics?
How's she doing
The girls are outdoors soaking up the sun rays.
84A0249F 092D 4D37 88EF 4E79FAA7E933

Looks like she starving for light. What do you have for lighting?
Never mind, I see you posted lighting. I can't help my seedling and clone go under cfl's
I think that’s what I was also. Had the lights dimmed to 250W. The seedlings after I upped the lights were good.
Thanks for the help guys

Top Bottom