Help with zinc deficiency

• Thread starter fredwizzo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fredwizzo

fredwizzo

Seems like I'm having a zinc deficiency in late veg. Need to clear this up asap before putting them in flower.

I'm growing in rockwool under 600w hps using veg+bloom nutrients at full strength, ph'd at 5.9, using RO water hand fed w/ co2 in a sealed room.

I read somewhere else where cutting nutrient strength and lowering ph would help.

Any thoughts on this? Any help would be appreciated!

Help with zinc deficiency
Help with zinc deficiency 2

Trixie

Trixie

"cutting nutrient strength" is your problem, to fix,-- return to the full ppm or EC

Trixie

Trixie

Also those leaves won't get better but I wouldn't pluck them yet. Your plant will probably suffer in yield when it all finished and done.

Trixie

Trixie

Soooo Sorry brother I fucked up, and mis-read your post yesterday. Please forgive me, I vaped out yesterday. The problem is the pH is way tooooo acidic and you need to buffer your water with Cal mag before adding the nutrients. VEG+BLOOM HD is for use with soft water (0 EC - 0.4 EC). for optimal result. Your starting water should be about 126 ppm or 0.2 EC with cal-mag before you add nutrients. Your RO water is only 17 ppm when it should be at least 126 for rockwool before nutes. Again Sorry

Top Bottom