Help! Woke up and saw this.

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

Hope someone can help. I woke up checked my plants and 1 looks like this. They're beginning 4th week veg in 5 gal fabric pots and 50/50 of ocean forest and happy frog. Using a SF2000 in a 4x2x6. Light is at 50% distance of 28in 20/4. I've only use cal mag when watering 3ml per gallon. Temp is 80% RH 65-70%. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Help woke up and saw this
Moshmen

Moshmen

Hope someone can help. I woke up checked my plants and 1 looks like this. They're beginning 4th week veg in 5 gal fabric pots and 50/50 of ocean forest and happy frog. Using a SF2000 in a 4x2x6. Light is at 50% distance of 28in 20/4. I've only use cal mag when watering 3ml per gallon. Temp is 80% RH 65-70%. I'm open to any and all suggestions.
Need better whole plant pics, what are you concerned with ? The purpling ? The drooping?, the canoeing ? The lite green leaves? The twisted leaves?

CTABB83

CTABB83

Need better whole plant pics, what are you concerned with ? The purpling ? The drooping?, the canoeing ? The lite green leaves? The twisted leaves?

I'm concerned about the yellowing on the tip and darkening of the leaf vein. It's just that one leaf right now I'm trying to stay ahead of any issues.

CTABB83

CTABB83

Yellowing of the tips id say
I just realized the ro water I assumed was atleast neutral has a ph of 8.5 before adding cal mag. My tap is 7.5 and 104ppm so I'll switch to that until I get some ph down

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not familiar with the fox forest dirt but have heard it’s hot for young plants ? Do you water to run off ? I’d like to know what runoff ph and ec is

Moshmen

Moshmen

I just realized the ro water I assumed was atleast neutral has a ph of 8.5 before adding cal mag. My tap is 7.5 and 104ppm so I'll switch to that until I get some ph down
Ur tap is probably fine to use 104 is pretty good for tap might save ya some cal mag

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Don't overdo it on cal/mag. While cannabis is a calcium hog, calcium can lock out almost any other nutrient, if too much is present.

BTW, my experience with FFOF is that it used to be hot. In more recent years, the mix has been milder. This could be a regional thing, as I believe it is mixed in different parts of the US. When I lived in the Carolinas, I used to have to cut it with soils that had no nutes. In Michigan, I've planted seedlings in it with no ill effects.

Top Bottom