HELP***Yellowing Leaves w/brown spots***HELP

• Thread starter Brad 420 Marley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Brad 420 Marley

7 dayz n2 bloom; after a lil' research i figured itz an iron deficiency. rez was 5.78ph 69F & 950ppm tent 74F, itz now @ 5.85ph 70F & 950ppm tent 67F. gonna drop ph to 5.5-5.6. da ladies still growin like crazy jus yellowing n developing brown spotz n e other ideas?

Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp
Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp 2
Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp 3
Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp 4
Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp 5
Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp 6
Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp 7
Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp 8
Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp 9
Helpyellowing leaves wbrown spotshelp 10
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That looks nothing like an iron deficiency to me. Iron deficiency typically shows up as yellow new growth for the most part. Looks to me like your girls need calcium, without knowing anything else about what you're running them with, whether or not you see any pests.

B

Brad 420 Marley

b4 res change out cns 17 bloom, liquid karma, and hydroplex (5.78ph 69F & 950ppm tent 74F) after change out i went just base fert cns 17 bloom no boosters (5.85ph 70F & 950ppm tent 67F). dropped ph to 5.5 since that change out. I was gettin a lot yellow new growth(yellow leaves) as for pest i hit da girls wit AzaMax half strength 3-4 day ago. if u look @ da last pic of leaves on this thread, u can see da diff in da leaves check out da tip of leaf barely in da pic dark green no spots n da 1 jus below is greenish yellow spotted up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you're going to use a product for pest control, don't fuck around with half-strength bullshit, you only risk creating resistant bugs doing that. Everything else otherwise, number-wise, looks spot on. Definitely not an iron deficiency there, though, that's always new growth and very pale.

You have the same meter I do, show me the uS #s.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Thats makes so much sense seamaiden about making pest resistant that way. No Shit never even thought of it like that. I had to use forbid at the beginning of this run. First application full strength. Second not full strenght I wont do that again thanks sea.Your a wealth of great information.

Top Bottom