Help Yellowing seedling

• Thread starter ZakGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZakGrow

ZakGrow

hello i have just this one seedling out of 4 acting like this and never had this happen before feed no nuts feed yet and is started in coco coir i cant put a finger to what it is maybe over watering please help.any help is appreciated

Image1
Image2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It looks likethey are drowning... are there drain holes in the bottom of the cups? What kindof light are you using?

ZakGrow

ZakGrow

It looks likethey are drowning... are there drain holes in the bottom of the cups? What kindof light are you using?
yes there are drain holes in the bottom and its a 600 true watt philzon cree cob there ab 40 inches off canopy

ZakGrow

ZakGrow

Do you think it is still salvageable or is it toast at this point and just pop a new one?

Madbud

Madbud

Don’t DON’T don’t water it again until its light in your hand. If you have a scale, 150 grams.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
give it a day or two. If it's gonna damp off, it'll give up the ghost. Rough start to life, but ime those babies turn into monsters.

ZakGrow

ZakGrow

Don’t DON’T don’t water it again until its light in your hand. If you have a scale, 150 grams.
Yes I do I’ll have to weigh it next time it’s getting light again thanks for the help

ZakGrow

ZakGrow

give it a day or two. If it's gonna damp off, it'll give up the ghost. Rough start to life, but ime those babies turn into monsters.
Okay I’ll just wait it out and yeah I hope to veg the 5 girls into monsters and scrog them hopefully they keep on kickin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom