Help! Young plant not doing well

• Thread starter Jbr07002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbr07002

Jbr07002

Hey all,

A couple of weeks back I purchased two clones from a dispensary. They were grown in a rockwool cube and I planted them both, each in their own approx. 2 gallon flower pot using standard miracle grow potting soil. I've kept them outside the entire time I've had them planted. They get plenty of sun and I believe I water them as I should be. Last week, one of the plants over the course of one day, went from doing very well to being drooped over and all of the leaves rolled up kind of like a scroll. The leaves at the time were not dry to the touch, but now they are. I've experimented with moving the plant out of direct sun light, giving it more and less water, I also recently put it in a smaller pot. It appears as though none of these attempts have corrected the issue. Any suggestions? This is my first time growing, I treated my other plant the same way and it's doing great.

Help young plant not doing well
Help young plant not doing well 2
Jbr07002

Jbr07002

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that plant is a goner. The one in the blue pot is doing well enough, but the solo cup is done for.
Thanks for the input, I figured the plant in the red cup was done for. Hopefully the other one keeps going strong.

Top Bottom