Help

• Thread starter Rob 1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob 1985

Help
this is og kush autoflower from seed to harvest 5 weeks old what is wrong with my plant should I flush it

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Where is that thing that says all the factors you need to list? lol HALP!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Seriously what's it in for media, what and how often are you feeding, what's the environment like, what kind of blurple light are you using, what is your lighting schedule? etc etc...

It just looks runty for some reason. could be too short of a photoperiod, could be a lot of things.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Plants were stressed. They didn’t have enough time to recover from whatever stressed them before they transitioned to flower. Autos are tough for beginners. Could have been overwatering. But it’s hard to tell without more information.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Plants were stressed. They didn’t have enough time to recover from whatever stressed them before they transitioned to flower. Autos are tough for beginners. Could have been overwatering. But it’s hard to tell without more information.

Good point. Looks like hes main-line topped them which would be super stressful for an auto. Best thing for autos is to just let them do their thing with little intervention.
But I'm curious to know his photoperiod too. Autos flower under 18hrs of light or something like that. They dont do well under 12/12.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Good point. Looks like hes main-line topped them which would be super stressful for an auto. Best thing for autos is to just let them do their thing with little intervention.
Good observation. I didn’t see the topping but I do now. That’s why I don’t grow autos. I grew them once and I didn’t like the lack of control I have over them like I do with photos.

R

Rob 1985

I am in foxfarm ocean Forrest and happy frog mixed I thought it looked stressed I was about to flush it I run 24/7 temp stays at 80 humidity 45 I mist all my plants everyday I did all the topping 3 weeks into grow they have been in 5 gallon pots from seed

Seraphine

Seraphine

I am in foxfarm ocean Forrest and happy frog mixed I thought it looked stressed I was about to flush it I run 24/7 temp stays at 80 humidity 45 I mist all my plants everyday I did all the topping 3 weeks into grow they have been in 5 gallon pots from seed
Like dirtbag pointed out, the topping is most likely what stressed them out. They didn’t have enough time to recover before flower. Once they switch to flower, vegetative growth slows then stops completely after 2 or 3 weeks and they focus on flower growth.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm no auto expert but I think you need some dark period for healthy root growth. People I know who grow autos use 20/4 for veg and 18/6 for flower IIRC, I could be wrong about that. Plus the topping probably really stunted them.

R

Rob 1985

They still have about 6 weeks left I ph my water to 6.5 using foxfarm nutes the big bloom and grow big grow I think that is my problem using the big grow next feed I’m going to give big bloom and tiger bloom I only go at half strengths

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
They still have about 6 weeks left I ph my water to 6.5 using foxfarm nutes the big bloom and grow big grow I think that is my problem using the big grow next feed I’m going to give big bloom and tiger bloom I only go at half strengths

With that soil mix they shouldn't need many nutrients added. Autos are food sippers to start with, I'd use just water until they look hungry and then go in with half strength nutes.

R

Rob 1985

D820B932 2334 4615 A18B F8CCA69876CE
I'm no auto expert but I think you need some dark period for healthy root growth. People I know who grow autos use 20/4 for veg and 18/6 for flower IIRC, I could be wrong about that. Plus the topping probably really stunted them.
Here is my last autoflower

R

Rob 1985

Maybe to much light I have a meizhi 600 watt led which only pulls 277watts and the 600w watt Cree cob pulls 260w viparspectra v600 is 276w bestva elite 2000 pulls 401w my bloomspect600 pulls 276

R

Rob 1985

Maybe to much light I have a meizhi 600 watt led which only pulls 277watts and the 600w watt Cree cob pulls 260w viparspectra v600 is 276w bestva elite 2000 pulls 401w my bloomspect600 pulls 276
I run them full spectrum during the day then I turn some of lights 2 veg only I also have 5 feminized herijuana in my 4x8 two door tent sometimes my humidity gets to 30 tho and I think that’s my 6 inch inline fan I need something blowing in as an intake a I no that

R

Rob 1985

I only use a gallon of water on 8 plants 3 are auto other 5 are feminized I use a gallon sprayer and mist them everyday

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I used coco coir and 3 gallon pots with general hydroponics flora series

Sounds like you were already on the right track. Why did you switch?
FWIW, I've seen this a hundred times, people get great results in coco or promix and get the urge to go organic and things go to shit. It happening with a friend of mine as we speak.

Best of luck man.

R

Rob 1985

Sounds like you were already on the right track. Why did you switch?
FWIW, I've seen this a hundred times, people get great results in coco or promix and get the urge to go organic and things go to shit. It happening with a friend of mine as we speak.

Best of luck man.
Damn u think my plants are going to shit????? And foxfarm isn’t organic shen u use the grow big tiger bloom or flower fuel

Top Bottom