Help!!

• Thread starter Theglove2019
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Theglove2019

I'm growing in soil in a greenhouse. I am using patio plus soil as I have in the past with no issues. I have been using recharge and for the first time used spinosad as a soil drench. As I was having a minor issue with spider mites and a few trips. All is clear now with no bugs. Just not sure whats happening to my plants. If anyone has any ideas of whats going on I'd really appreciate some help.

Help
Help 2
Help 3
Help 4
Cannabizz

Cannabizz

I am going to either say Nutrient Toxicity, pH and Potassium Deficiency

T

Theglove2019

I am going to either say Nutrient Toxicity, pH and Potassium Deficiency
I have only been growing for a little while. I thought I had read I didn't have to monitor PH for the most part in organic soil? What would you suggest I try to correct this issue. Should I buy a ph pen and run a bunch of correct PH water through them?

Thanks

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have only been growing for a little while. I thought I had read I didn't have to monitor PH for the most part in organic soil? What would you suggest I try to correct this issue. Should I buy a ph pen and run a bunch of correct PH water through them?

Thanks
I looked up your soil and even delivered it's a lot cheaper than the ffof I use & it looks pretty good I might give it a try, thanks for sharing that

You're going to want to get a pH meter and set your pH to 6.5 for best results, good luck!

T

Theglove2019

I looked up your soil and even delivered it's a lot cheaper than the ffof I use & it looks pretty good I might give it a try, thanks for sharing that

You're going to want to get a pH meter and set your pH to 6.5 for best results, good luck!
I have had really good results with that soil the last couple years. This is the first time I've had any issues with the leaves like this. I will run some 6.5 and see if that helps. Thanks

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

I have had really good results with that soil the last couple years. This is the first time I've had any issues with the leaves like this. I will run some 6.5 and see if that helps. Thanks

Maybe it is just this specific plant, if you've been doing it for years with no problem it might just be that plant you know?

Top Bottom