Help!

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

How come I doesn't look like anything happening kinda looks like stuff stopped since Friday still at 12 inches today still see my brown tops the other day I put up on there I said was a start to a light burn
The purple striping is stress, mainlining can do that. Double check ph is good and be patient. It won't go green again now but it'll pick up in a bit, new growth will be green again when the stress is over

Seraphine

Seraphine

Should do same thing to other bucket
That should work. You can also rake some food grade diatomaceous earth (DE) in the top few inches of the soil once it drys out. DE is like glass to the larva and will rip them to shreds but is only effective if it stays dry.

If you can’t get the top soil to dry out enough (it has to stay dry for a maybe a week) then there are other organic options that are very effective at killing soil pests. 3% H202 mixed at a 1:4 with water is super cheap. Azamax is awesome as a soil drench works. Products with Bacillus thuringiensis var. israelensis (Bti), also called H-14 strain, kills fungus gnat larvae. These products are readily available online. The azamax will be cheaper than the Bti.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I've been outta th
The purple striping is stress, mainlining can do that. Double check ph is good and be patient. It won't go green again now but it'll pick up in a bit, new growth will be green again when the stress is over
I have already did alot of growing since all that lol figured all the stress off some defoliateing and taking off some lower veg might have stopped the growth

20190712 181805
20190712 181805
20190717 085856
20190717 085901
20190722 211342
Received 2428087327426357
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Always ph twice and I ph my runoff it runs the same and sometimes a little lower is that normal

Seraphine

Seraphine

pH run off is fine. You really don’t need to test run off in soil. Just worry about pH going in. I’d drill holes in the other one too. If you have fungus gnats in one, they’ll be in the other plant too. They’re growing good. Just take care of the gnat problem. Fungus gnats are common in fox farm’s soil and likely were already in the soil when you bought it. Some people will sterilize their soil in the oven before using it.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

pH run off is fine. You really don’t need to test run off in soil. Just worry about pH going in. I’d drill holes in the other one too. If you have fungus gnats in one, they’ll be in the other plant too. They’re growing good. Just take care of the gnat problem. Fungus gnats are common in fox farm’s soil and likely were already in the soil when you bought it. Some people will sterilize their soil in the oven before using it.
Good idea never even thought about that hmmmmm was pretty most when I got it alot time ago lol

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Or will this deplete the top hole drying method gets air in bottom and off ground

TerriR

TerriR

Does this purple look bad I been doing alot of defoliateing I think to much maybe stress a little she has always been a little purple from the beginning or is that not that bad at all
This is my Ethos Apex...it has some purple stems too...I assumed it was genetic. If it’s a problem then I need to know soon since she is over 5 feet tall and flowering nicely. 😁

AE5AE0CF A6C9 450B A376 A72BC2BC627C
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well that blue bucket one the other hand the sand and dirt didn't mix well lol so there a layer of sand which I heard is good but hard for nats to get thru right

Dan789

Dan789

I've been outta th
I have already did alot of growing since all that lol figured all the stress off some defoliateing and taking off some lower veg might have stopped the growth
Not sure what we’re supposed to see here, bluple light and all. Please just upload shots under normal light with either flash or at lights out...everyone will thank you.

London bud

London bud

This is my Ethos Apex...it has some purple stems too...I assumed it was genetic. If it’s a problem then I need to know soon since she is over 5 feet tall and flowering nicely. 😁
Your purple stems are different to the original post, the purple striping is stress related. Your purple on the petioles/leaf stems is genetic or caused by light spectrum you use. Nothing to worry about

TerriR

TerriR

Your purple stems are different to the original post, the purple striping is stress related. Your purple on the petioles/leaf stems is genetic or caused by light spectrum you use. Nothing to worry about
whew! thank you! We have extreme heat here so stress would not be a surprise!

Monster762

Monster762

I have a feeling that’s just genetics. I notice a little red on the stems when I grow indica dominant plants. Since there are no other visual signs of a deficiency or abundance, I’d say just keep doing what you’re doing.
Yup genetics. No deficiency from what i see either.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Okay so now to start watching upward growth since it stopped

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Like I said Friday was 12inches tall and today still is 12 probably recovering from all the pruning and defoliateing

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well I did topped and mainline so I would suspect stress and I'm not a master it's only my third time lol

Top Bottom