What do you feed? How much? When you feed, how much runoff do you get? (Can you test the ppms of your runoff?).

To me it looks hungry. But, I see some buckling in the leaves which might mean salt buildup, lockout (overfeeding). That's about the right stage of growth for that to happen.

What do you feed? How much? When you feed, how much runoff do you get? (Can you test the ppms of your runoff?).

To me it looks hungry. But, I see some buckling in the leaves which might mean salt buildup, lockout (overfeeding). That's about the right stage of growth for that to happen.
Just feed her today it needed to be feed should i wait tell it like welts tell it like really needs it I’m usually good i wait for the soil to dry and wait a day

I wanna keep it all organic i thought the amendments in the soil would have been enough
I've never grown organic living/complete soil. I think those people feed "teas" to keep the soil replenished. They bubble a bucket of water with guano and stuff. Pour it in. You'd have to find an organic-growing forum. (There may be subforum here.).

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash

DNA Genetics