Help

• Thread starter Newtothisjb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtothisjb

Newtothisjb

Hiya all found one banana on a plant. I noticed these balls things yesterday. Which are in the pic. My question is what do I do theres 2 and half weeks ment to be left. There barneys farm feminised beans... some of them could do with a extra week I'd say as well so do I run them or just flush them now for 7 days and just cut my losses. I read different things. If I still run them with it just all fill up with seeds now instead of fattening up. 3rd grow first time started from seed

Help
Newtothisjb

Newtothisjb

Defo got bananas though so defo something not rite... so do I run it or flush it now and take down say in 7 days after 7 days on just water

20200205 223149
Newtothisjb

Newtothisjb

I'd say I found 4 to cluster on same cola of them. I think it's from light strees tbh

THCMonster

THCMonster

9/10 its light stress, I would just run it out, might get a couple seeds but they will be premature seeds which arent nothing to worry about! You probably wont get hardly shit out of them!

Like the one dude said you could cut the sacks out but I would just run it completely though like normal!

Top Bottom