Help!

• Thread starter Unaluna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unaluna

Unaluna

New grower here! This is my second year growing and I’ll admit I failed miserably last year 😭 I’ve started three plants (Indoors until I can take them outdoors) and my biggest is starting to look unhappy. I need all of the help this time! Can anyone tell me why the bottom leaves are yellowing?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
New grower here! This is my second year growing and I’ll admit I failed miserably last year 😭 I’ve started three plants (Indoors until I can take them outdoors) and my biggest is starting to look unhappy. I need all of the help this time! Can anyone tell me why the bottom leaves are yellowing?
Over watering let it dry out I can see its drainage problems.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Looks overfed. So... what are you growing it in? What are you feeding? How often are you watering? What kind of lights?
A little more info is needed than just a request for help. Somewhere around here there is a checklist of info you should try to provide i having some issues, although at least you provided a picture!

Unaluna

Unaluna

I’ve haven’t used any fertilizer yet. It’s in a jiffy pot with drainage holes so I’m not sure why it’s holding water. I’ve been watering when the top two inches of soil dries out. These are the lights I have them under...

Unaluna

Unaluna

How many? Thats only 9.5 watts. That baby might want a little more light than that 💁
One on each of my plants. Is that not enough? I also have t8 fluorescent lights I can use. I’m just trying to get them as strong and healthy as possible for being able to take them outdoors

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

One on each of my plants. Is that not enough? I also have t8 fluorescent lights I can use. I’m just trying to get them as strong and healthy as possible for being able to take them outdoors
I think the t8's would help. But youll have to keep your plants within like 6"inches of them. I used 6x 40w tubes for the first two months of my grow until barely i just got a Viparspectra P1500.

Unaluna

Unaluna

I think the t8's would help. But youll have to keep your plants within like 6"inches of them. I used 6x 40w tubes for the first two months of my grow until barely i just got a Viparspectra P1500.
Should I use the lights I’m using plus the t8s? Or just switch them out?

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

How many watts is the t8s? It just depends lol cant answer without knowing the specs of everything
Basically just try to have somewhere around 35watts per square foot of grow space

Unaluna

Unaluna

How many watts is the t8s? It just depends lol cant answer without knowing the specs of everything
Basically just try to have somewhere around 35watts per square foot of grow space
Is having the lights on 24 hours a day ok for now?

mancorn

mancorn

Why not just put them outside now? I'm sure they'll do a lot better (even on a cloudy day the lux is between between 5,000 and 10,000) then under your little bulbs (at 700).

Madbud

Madbud

The bottom looks saturated, too wet. What kind of soil?

Unaluna

Unaluna

Why not just put them outside now? I'm sure they'll do a lot better (even on a cloudy day the lux is between between 5,000 and 10,000) then under your little bulbs (at 700).
I added extra lights...and I cannot put them outside right now because they would probably die lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom