Help?!

• Thread starter NapkinB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NapkinB

NapkinB

A friend of mine needs some help. He transplanted one of his plants and it’s dying and doesn’t know how to fix it. Using a Mars hydro ts1000 in a 2x2. Not sure of what else he has goin on but I have a picture.

Help
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

The humidity is to low. You need a stick to tie it up to. She needs water and some help.

NapkinB

NapkinB

The humidity is to low. You need a stick to tie it up to. She needs water and some help.
He said he thinks it’s overwatered and not the right ph probably. People are all sayin different things

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Well obviously the only way to water is to PH before giving to plant. Plus if dirt is wet dont water. But there is little root mass so stem needs some help

NapkinB

NapkinB

Well obviously the only way to water is to PH before giving to plant. Plus if dirt is wet dont water. But there is little root mass so stem needs some help
The water hasn’t been corrected to the right ph before watering and has been using tap water with a ph of around 8 which I know is very high but it’s been fine since it started as a seedling

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

To many minerals in tap water to not ph it first. Go get ph up and down.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
What type of soil is that in?
When was the last watering/feeding?
what ppm/ec is the nutrient water at?
do you have better pictures?

NapkinB

NapkinB

What type of soil is that in?
When was the last watering/feeding?
what ppm/ec is the nutrient water at?
do you have better pictures?
I barely have any info. It’s in fox farms ocean forest but he used nutrients really early and he tried to transplant as well as flush them out because his water ph that he was using was very high

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I barely have any info. It’s in fox farms ocean forest but he used nutrients really early and he tried to transplant as well as flush them out because his water ph that he was using was very high
The soil will adjust the ph so thatt the nutrients are available for the plant.
Transplanting will shock the plant, if its not done properly. Even if you do it properly you still shock it for a day or two.

I explained how to water your seedling in your other thread. The same concept of watering goes for your friends plant

growsince79

growsince79

A friend of mine needs some help. He transplanted one of his plants and it’s dying and doesn’t know how to fix it. Using a Mars hydro ts1000 in a 2x2. Not sure of what else he has goin on but I have a picture.
Water it and raise the light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom