Help !

• Thread starter Organic808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organic808

Hey all, need some help identifying root mold. And if this looks like it’s the cause of plants dying

Room temp 78. Humidity 75. Light par 400. Floraflex nutes.

I’m pretty sure it’s mold killing the roots but what do you guys think? Once it’s like this is it pretty fucked ?

thanks for any help

Help
Help 2
Help 3
Help 4
Help 5
Help 6
L

Lifted1

how old are the plants?

you could dip the cubes in nitrogen peroxide dilution and see how the roots/medium react.

while you are doing that you need to sulfur burn the room. You can not skip this step. you have a fungal pathogen so your in it to win it now.

I dont think it could hurt to dip the cubes/root ball into a liquid copper fungicide. thats what i would do.

oh yeah, reason i was asking if plants were young you could sulfer burn with them in the room. I would not do this past 2nd week of flower.

best of luck

L

Lifted1

the reason you need to sulfer burn is there are going to be spores/pathogen all over the room. its fully contaminated. you can not just treat the plants. You need to sanitize the room. Look up what a sulfur burner is. Anytime you see this, bud rot, PM, etc you gotta clear the room and burn/bomb the sheat outta it.

If you ever get PM, jsut toss everthing as its systemic(paraside within the plant) and you'll never rid the cycle imho

Ponky

Ponky

Trash it . It's ruined. Clean up time. Reassess air intake and circulation.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Can you get the humidity down in the room ? Need to get fresh air into that tent or room. That little bit of mold wont kill the plants if your going to plant it into soil .
If your putting that into soil double down on the drainage . If your going hydro i would start over .

Zenthanol

Zenthanol

I agree with previous poster, humidity in mid-70s a tad high for flower, which encourages general mold growth. . .

O

Organic808

how old are the plants?

you could dip the cubes in nitrogen peroxide dilution and see how the roots/medium react.

while you are doing that you need to sulfur burn the room. You can not skip this step. you have a fungal pathogen so your in it to win it now.

I dont think it could hurt to dip the cubes/root ball into a liquid copper fungicide. thats what i would do.

oh yeah, reason i was asking if plants were young you could sulfer burn with them in the room. I would not do this past 2nd week of flower.

best of luck
seem to be killing / stunting fresh clones too. The pics are of 4 week old plants. There is black mold growing on some parts of this grow room walls too.

Basically my buddy put me in this place to grow. Said it was a turn key and ready to go. I’m telling him it’s infested with lots of bs. He don’t believe me which is why I’m turning here for help.

Thank you

Top Bottom