Help

• Thread starter Chiefbroadpole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chiefbroadpole

Hi everyone. Can someone help me with a ph issue that's resulted in nutrient lockout. I'm growing in happy frog feeding general hydroponics flora series with fish sh!t and recharge compost tea. My ph is way too high and despite drastic attempts to lower it the ph will barely move .1 or .2 or not at all. It does seem to go up sometimes when I flush though. I really should be flipping so I need fast results

B

Bdubs

Flush it. Many people have issues with Ph in happy frog while using liquid nutrients. Salt build up. You have 2 weeks to recover from flush and recovery before flowering.

A lot of people flush the weeks prior to flower, they also do a week 4 flowering flush. Typically for people who are blasting their plants with high PPM and plan to keep the plant uptaking high PPM throughout the grow. Otherwise, tapering back nutrient strength through flower is the only other way to prevent lockout while using aggressive feeding schedules.

C

Chiefbroadpole

I have flushed so I really don't know what's going on. Unless I'm doing it wring thus is my first run. I flush till I'm getting back like 25 percent of water volume going in.they are all back down in the 7s but it's just not seeming to be super effective.

C

Chiefbroadpole

Also I've been trying to fix this for over a month. I'm really late I'm worried they might outgrow their 5 gallon pots

C

Chiefbroadpole

Latest posts

Top Bottom