Help!!

• Thread starter Rasta Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rasta Man

im growing in coco from seed.. 46 days since 12/12

went away on holidays and came back to this.. the plant in the pictures is the worst but the rest are slowly showing signs on the leaves.. a week ago i thought they were showing signs of a calcium deff so i gave them 10ml of calcuim per 5L on two consecutive waterings..

im using the usual canna nutes ec of 1.5 to 1.8.. i have not been feed feed watering i was juat feeding nutes with some run off for the past 2 weeks... last watering i used water with florakleen with alot of run off..

did i do the correct thing or what i am doing wrong and what can fix my problem asap.. i dont want to lose much yeild..

thanks in advanced..

Picture 135jpg
Picture 136jpg
Picture 133jpg
Picture 131jpg
R

Rasta Man

another thing the tips of the leaves are turning upwards and on some of the leaves the edges all the way around are starting to curl up..

A

alfonso2002

It might be a magnesium deficiency. You did a flush so I'd say just go back to your reg nutes you only have a couple of weeks left any way before you start flush.

P

paulycali

Its just a potasium defficiency. You should be able to get that in check no problem. Plants use alot of potasium during flowering. You will be fine. Nothing to really stress over. Ph could of been just slightly different and there nutrient uptake changed to to the ph change. Other than that everyhting in your room looks great. Keep up the good work and have a happy growing of a day :

R

Rasta Man

red diesel from barneys.. ill continue my feeding schedule on next feeding time.. maybe slightly increase the pk13/14..

thanks for helping and putting my mind at ease.. hopefully this wont slow my grow down ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom