Help!!

• Thread starter byobknobie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
byobknobie

byobknobie

Hey farmers

Lookin for a strain that really delivers medicinally for my grandmother needs to handle extreme pain/nausea and loss of appetite, my Grandmother is dying of pancreatic cancer shes not eating and wasting away.They wanna start chemo as soon as she recovers from the exploratory surgery and shes on oxys and morphine and crap i never heard of and cant pronounce. I would like to find a cut/clone as i fear i dont have time to start from seed any suggestions on where to look? I dont have a card yet But I know some ppl that do so i could send them to one of the clubs for me. I just dont wanna waste my time on some bunk cuts.

TIA

KAL EL

KAL EL

Try to find some pure cannabis oil for her to ingest. Google "Rick Simpson's healing oil".
This oil, made from cannabis, has been proven to help and even cure cancer.

byobknobie

byobknobie

Thanks KAL-EL....looked into it sounds promising . I think ive read an article or 2 you've written in one of those freebie mags at hydro depot or something if your the same KAL-EL. I guess i better get on the ball gonna be fun tryin to get a lb out of a 400 hps came close a few times. i only have 2 strains at the moment dinafems moby dick and emerald triangles super sour og would you recommend one over the other for the oil?

TIA

KAL EL

KAL EL

Yes, I am same Kal El.
For the oil, I would use the strongest indica I could find.
Most likely the super sour og is the one.
I think some clubs have the oil as well, although I am not sure.

passittome2

passittome2

Response to help

Aarch club can take care of you if you have a card. You go in for class(s) on whatever your interested in (brownies, honey. Oil, tincture, and various. Stains.

I think you will be happy, classes are fairly priced.

KAL EL

KAL EL

Why pay for a class when everything is free on the forums and internet?

passittome2

passittome2

Why pay

After paying for the CLASS you get the DONATED product. That's why you pay for the class

pistone1971

pistone1971

Does the passage of your 203 law really mean no personal grow within a 25 mile radius if the dispensary? Why the fuck would they do that and how in the hell would they even enforce it?

I've never heard of any other state slipping that little restriction in

passittome2

passittome2

Presently if you checked the cultivate box on your card app you can grow up to 12 plants. Once the dispensaries are up and running, then if u live within 25 miles u are not suppose to grow no real way to enforce.....a lot of changes going on here

pistone1971

pistone1971

I bet they try to enforce it. They want all cows drinking from the same trough. Home grows spells competition and everyone they bust will get tons of media as they 'get tough on drugs' and the dispensaries rake in the profits. why else even put that in?

passittome2

passittome2

Time will tell

For all the AZ folks how come no one has put together a thread of patients /caregivers or have they and I'm just missin it? Yes I've used weed maps...

Top Bottom