Help!

• Thread starter Keif Lemon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keif Lemon

Keif Lemon

Hi, I'm growing Serious seeds AK47 in coco with hesi nutes, PH is 6.1 & the EC pen is reading 152 x 10 @ 4ml per L of water & 7.5ml of PK 13/14 in 10L of water, I had some problems with 1 plant in late veg & it stsarted yellowing but overcame it by feeding just water for a few days then slowly started the nutes again, could this be nute burn or lockout? Ive messed about with the pic as best I can to get rid of the orange from th 600W HPS, there a few days over 4 weeks in to flower, I always water to about 20% runoff
Help
Help 2

Keif Lemon

Keif Lemon

I forgot to say sorry, temps about 80 & RH is 55%, they're from seed,

Keif Lemon

Keif Lemon

Could this be a nitrogen deficiency? & can it be treated with veg nutes

Sorry for all the questions, I'm still a noob, this is my 4th grow & the first real problems I've had

montanamike1

montanamike1

CalMag Deficiency is my best guess since your pH seems fine and coco is notorious for reducing available CalMag- most coco growers recommend adding extra CalMag to compensate, especially if you're using R.O water. I'd add Cal-Mag supplement for 2 wks and reduce nutes by %50- if it's not changed by the time you're adding PK boosters, I'd say to ignore it and grow through it. I have no experience with hesi nutes so I can't say anything more specific than that-

In coco I recommend alternative watering and feeding, at least until the plant has developed enough to handle the big nute boosts. As a side note, I've read in numerous grows that some AK-47 phenotypes can be very finicky, so it could just be something to grow through and try to figure out making gradual adjustments over time. Every grow my OG gets closer to perfection :)

Keif Lemon

Keif Lemon

Thank you for the reply! I'll go get some cal mag & cut the nutes, I've noticed the plants that are growing well have gone pretty dark green today & some of the stems of the leafs that are yellowing are going reddish, could it have a N deficiency also? They are really finicky!

Keif Lemon

Keif Lemon

They seem to have picked up & have started piling on the bud now! I've got some cannazym in to them too

Top Bottom