help!!

• Thread starter nascobar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nascobar

Hey, I have some Casey jones in buckets,air stones, bubbler.etc. they have been in buckets for two weeks now, roots are coming along nicely. They under 2 bulbs. I've never done Casey Jones before can anyone help with information re nutrient regimen,do they take the same sort of time or is it a longer/shorter grow? And any other information will be appreciated.
Thanks!!

incognito

incognito

I grew a Casey Jones under a 600W hps, 3 gal pot Happy Frog, and Grow Big/Tiger Bloom ferts only. I was disappointed. My pheno was short, but generously branching. Buds were airy and the psychoactive effects were short lived. I usually try a new strain this way. It may perform better in hydro, outdoor, 1000W, or someone else's grow. Assuming that I really did possess the authentic Casey Jones, then I was not impressed.
I do like the story behind the name. Casey Jones is a cross between a Diesel and a Trainwreck. Casey Jones was the name of a famous train conductor whose alert senses and selfless courage helped him save the lives of hundreds of passengers. He died saving them.

N

nascobar

Thanks for the info bro, how long was the veg period, how long for flowering? Mine been veg for 3 weeks today and are about 10 inches.
Thanks

incognito

incognito

The Casey Jones pheno I grew was short. It responded well to topping and cropping. I usually top, pinch, top, pinch and finally top prior to placing a plant into bloom. I am making an estimation here, so don't beat me up if I steer you wrong. Based on 3 weeks of veg and only 10 inches, you may wish to veg until 15" to 18" tall. My one-foot Casey Jones ended up around two and a half feet.
I bloomed her for nine weeks. Ten weeks may firm the buds up and improve the duration of high. If you have the time, I would love to see some pictures to compare.

N

nascobar

Thanks my man!
I get some pics up asap,any other information would be greatly appreciated. Never topped anything before what is it and how do I do it ?

Top Bottom