Help!!!

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
600W hortilux bro. Bare bulbing it. Was gonna run the og growlite hood but too clunky for my liking. Actually im looking to trade this brand new hood for a good amount of seeds. But every other plant is loving the light. As i said its growing leaves just droopy as hell.

Sounds like she's just being a bitch man. I have cuts that do that some times. How does your clones of her look?

I've gottin stuff were my first run wit it is week as shit, then my next its top notch. I run the shit the same exact way to.

Some times I think maybe it's just the clone, like it's not the best or what ever.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Sounds like she's just being a bitch man. I have cuts that do that some times. How does your clones of her look?

I've gottin stuff were my first run wit it is week as shit, then my next its top notch. I run the shit the same exact way to.

Some times I think maybe it's just the clone, like it's not the best or what ever.

No cuts of her..not even gonna try raising her again.started from seed with this one..

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

In order...Mystery og kush idk what type. Lulu from my guy from Canada northern alliance lulu=green crack x mikado. Last commerce city kush that's beeb giving ne fits but she's the tallest and growing so....

CAM00392
CAM00394
CAM00391
CAM00403
CAM00401
CAM00405
CAM00406
CAM00408
CAM00418
CAM00420
CAM00422
CAM00419
CAM00427
CAM00428
CAM00429
CAM00432
CAM00430
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
In order...Mystery og kush idk what type. Lulu from my guy from Canada northern alliance lulu=green crack x mikado. Last commerce city kush that's beeb giving ne fits but she's the tallest and growing so....

Hmmm maybe try a lighter feed, it looks pretty dark, it could be a light feeder.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hmmm maybe try a lighter feed, it looks pretty dark, it could be a light feeder.

Been feeding 230 LESS ppm last two weeks just that one. Idk if i can go any more less at this stage. Ima sprout another few ina week OR so maybe it's the pheno

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Did a Fine closer look..It looks like the commerce kush has root aphids. .Questions are..Should i treat now that im into my 6th week of bloom or just let it go trash coco after and count my losses? I have neem oil and bayer complete insect control. HELP!!! Lol seems like after further review it's only that plant. Help me out farmers!!

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Did a Fine closer look..It looks like the commerce kush has root aphids. .Questions are..Should i treat now that im into my 6th week of bloom or just let it go trash coco after and count my losses? I have neem oil and bayer complete insect control. HELP!!! Lol seems like after further review it's only that plant. Help me out farmers!!

There is this stuff here that works fucking wonders man, here's a pick. They will be gone in a week. Get some sticky traps as well. I have trod a few things and this shit rocks Brotha.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

There is this stuff here that works fucking wonders man, here's a pick. They will be gone in a week. Get some sticky traps as well. I have trod a few things and this shit rocks Brotha. View attachment 338537

Thanks brother i cant see the name of it and where can i buy it...i RAN with my trusty cane to home depot grabbed bayer complete insect control. ..But if that can help in late bloom with no issue's allow me the info to where I can buy that. Thanks again BRO. .

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Thanks brother i cant see the name of it and where can i buy it...i RAN with my trusty cane to home depot grabbed bayer complete insect control. ..But if that can help in late bloom with no issue's allow me the info to where I can buy that. Thanks again BRO. .

I bought it the grow store, growco in Mi. Caps makes something that's similar as well. It's a micro benie thing that eats up the larva. Ill go look for it and post the name. But you could call around to the grow stores and ask what they have that's a benniefitial that take a care of fungus gnats and aphids.

Or just hit up caps sight OgBioWar.com and place a order. If you want to know more about it shoot capulator a pm, he can give you the low down way better than me, and tell ya exactly how to use it and what not. Caps a great guy. :)

He's even got some shit for mites. It's like super shit he made. That fucking kills everything. Dudes a evil genious master mind. He's got some chemicals that are out of this world man.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I bought it the grow store, growco in Mi. Caps makes something that's similar as well. It's a micro benie thing that eats up the larva. Ill go look for it and post the name. But you could call around to the grow stores and ask what they have that's a benniefitial that take a care of fungus gnats and aphids.

Or just hit up caps sight OgBioWar.com and place a order. If you want to know more about it shoot capulator a pm, he can give you the low down way better than me, and tell ya exactly how to use it and what not. Caps a great guy. :)

He's even got some shit for mites. It's like super shit he made. That fucking kills everything. Dudes a evil genious master mind. He's got some chemicals that are out of this world man.

Im on it dude. I'll wait for ur link on that I'll update you on my progress. Thanks again brother. .!!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Here's a link to caps sight http://www.ogbiowar.com/
Id just say if your gonna order online, order from caps. He's a member here on the farm, and a great guy.

Here's a link to caps page if you want to pm
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/members/capulator.25818/

Cap also has his own section in the forums were he talks about his benies.

Ok ok OK. ..JESUS (if he exists) Loves me. The white critters are called HYPOAPSIS.....they are GREAT for our environment. .Praise Jah!!!! So no spider mites not root aphids. Just a Finicky strain Yesss!! Boom ur the shit thanks. .I'll take pics of the helpers tomorrow. .just gotta figure how to snap this cck back to life but she's growing tallest of the bunch. Gotta love the WWEIRD world of mmj!!!

AlterNation

AlterNation

You do NOT want to use that Bayer stuff so late into flower. I wouldn't put it anywhere near my plants once I flip. Some strains are just super light feeders. The proof is in the pudding, as they say. You'll know in a few weeks. I've had the best luck with random yard seeds and the worst luck with high-priced designer strains. So...it just goes to show that you never can tell. I like to run one strain at a time, or two that feed and grow similarly. Really, the bud looks fine to me. How do they feel? Nice and dense, or larfy?

Also, I add Cap's bennies every week in a tea. Helps keep PH dialed, and I swear by the hand of the herb gods that those micros wiped out in a matter of days a fungus gnat issue that I spent hundreds of dollars and days of my life trying to get rid of.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

You do NOT want to use that Bayer stuff so late into flower. I wouldn't put it anywhere near my plants once I flip. Some strains are just super light feeders. The proof is in the pudding, as they say. You'll know in a few weeks. I've had the best luck with random yard seeds and the worst luck with high-priced designer strains. So...it just goes to show that you never can tell. I like to run one strain at a time, or two that feed and grow similarly. Really, the bud looks fine to me. How do they feel? Nice and dense, or larfy?

Also, I add Cap's bennies every week in a tea. Helps keep PH dialed, and I swear by the hand of the herb gods that those micros wiped out in a matter of days a fungus gnat issue that I spent hundreds of dollars and days of my life trying to get rid of.

Yeah Al. I took it back. Just found out its a critter that helps us....the bud feels dense as hell..tallest out my clan. I super cut back on feed with her hopeful she will perk up. But she's plumping up just slower than the rest. Supposed to be a 10 weeker. So we will see how she does. I think ima take ur advice grow uniform till i grab another tent for multiple strains.

AlterNation

AlterNation

Yep. The hypoapsis are pretty freaky until you figure out what it is. And I know the feeling. I had leaves starting to curl up at week 4 of flower and I cut way back. Kept expecting to see deficiency, but never did. Just mixed up a new batch tonight (week 6) and stripped 90% of the nitrogen out. I mix my own nutes, though, so it's easy for me to tweak exactly how I want.

I'm testing a bunch of strains at the moment, so I'm running 7 different phenos of 5 different strains and needless to say, it's been a lot of stress and I'm looking forward to the next run. Most heavyweights will tell you that it takes a solid year (4 runs) to really dial in a strain, and even then...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yep. The hypoapsis are pretty freaky until you figure out what it is. And I know the feeling. I had leaves starting to curl up at week 4 of flower and I cut way back. Kept expecting to see deficiency, but never did. Just mixed up a new batch tonight (week 6) and stripped 90% of the nitrogen out. I mix my own nutes, though, so it's easy for me to tweak exactly how I want.

I'm testing a bunch of strains at the moment, so I'm running 7 different phenos of 5 different strains and needless to say, it's been a lot of stress and I'm looking forward to the next run. Most heavyweights will tell you that it takes a solid year (4 runs) to really dial in a strain, and even then...

What nutes u run Al? ? Im doing heavy 16 atm.. Been thinking of trying jr peters or biowar...any suggestions? ? And yes the critters had me noid i didn't know wtd...but ima cut back on that specific plants food till she's done...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

My only questions would be now...can i REUSE THE COCO?? Sorta a broke budget guy.. Only that plant seems to have the Hyp..but ill check others tomorrow to make sure..Gotta get my research on!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom