Help

• Thread starter Ketamine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ketamine

Ketamine

I am growing 3 clones outdoors here in SOCAL of LA.Woman,and the leaves are starting to turn yellow. Soil is Fox Farm ocean forrest . The plants were put outdoors in mid june , fed regular strength fox farm grow big in late july one time. Plants were doing awesome....started to flower aug first,so I fed them reg strength fox farm tiger bloom. So about 2 weeks ago (2 weeks into flowering) I started to see some older growth and growth that didn't get a lot of sun deep in the canopy turning yellow. I did a water runoff check and tap water already has 130 ppm,and I got a reading of 260 ppm,with ph of 6.8.....I am thinking it might be a deficiency? It has been real hot and they suck a lot of water so watering has been a daily thing for last 3 weeks. Hope someone can help:)

Help
Help 2
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Dunno but relax someone with the answer will be around when they see the topic.. Theres alot of threads to keep up with.. :D

Smoke a spliff and relax someone will be along shortly to help you i promise :D

Welcome btw ;) They look healthy to me.. but i dunno shit :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Heat causes yellowing and leaf drop, as well as normal senescence as GoldiNugs has pointed out. Your plants are behaving normally, IMO/IME.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Your plant looks great Ketamine.
Just keep taking the yellow leaves off. That will give you better airflow,
It will also let light in to the lower bud sights.
And Your not growing leaves.
So those gotta go sooner or later :)

organicpanic

organicpanic

Plants look great IMO! Like goldi said Senesce is what's happening it looks like for sure. A natural function of the plant. And like sea said it's excelerated by heat. Very common in flowering. Welcome to the farm!

Ketamine

Ketamine

Thanks guys! I knew some would die,And I grow some killer indoor,and never seen yellowing like that.......guess its a whole different ballgame outside....thanks a lot guys!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice landscaping! :D
Thanks guys! I knew some would die,And I grow some killer indoor,and never seen yellowing like that.......guess its a whole different ballgame outside....thanks a lot guys!
This. ^^^

Top Bottom