Help

• Thread starter Txtreeburner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Txtreeburner

Ok so I have this plant that originally just started out as something to do I guess you would say because I didn't think that I would get to where I am currrently at with this plant. I germinated the seed n planted it after it was ready I wasn't really expecting much results out if it seeing as I had tried some fairly simple grows before with that being said I planted the seedling n kept it outside for a good lil bit until I started noticing that it was actually turning out to be successful keeping in mind my previous attempts I started browsing on the internet for tips n such stuff. My question is my plant iscurrently 12-14" tall n clearly a female n is kept in a grow box w two cfls what would y'all advise doing at my current stage keep vegging or start flowering? Any tips are appreciated n thanks in advance

Help
T

Txtreeburner

Yeah that's what I was thinking, so would I just switch the lights to 12-12 or what would you recommend??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
More pix would help, but yes, it's started flowering. It looks overfed, off the top of my head, and there are a bunch of dead pistils which suggests it may have both male and female parts, or something has killed them. Anyway, if you've got it outside, keep it outside, it'll do its thing naturally and then you don't have to mess with lighting and such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom