coyoteBlazer

Help 2
Help 3
Help 4
What's wrong with my plants

Help
Saguaro

Saguaro

It'll help us to help you if you gave us some more info regarding your watering method.

what kind of soil/medium?

Temps while lights on/off?

Nuterients? (this includes all additives as well)

PH/PPM's of nutrients going in????

PH/PPM's of nutrients coming out???

How often are you feeding???

Ok, let's start there……. then we'll see if we can come to a conclusion.

coyoteBlazer

coyoteBlazer

I don't know any of that. Top soil dirt mix.. it was going fine I brought indoors last week sue to male outside and it started doing this. I use the sun and put it on 12 hour light cycle. Is it just in shock

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

what do you mean sue to male outside?

So you were outside then you brought in and put on 12/12 to flower now correct?

How close are your lights and what type of lights are you using?

What are your temps at?

To me, it looks like you could have your lights too close. The rest of the plant seems green and healthy with flat leafs. Are your top leafs kinda crispy?

coyoteBlazer

coyoteBlazer

It's next to my window and just use.the natural sunlight. I have a male plant outside. I wanted to flower yes. The top leaves yes are starting.to get crispy...Lol. I can back it up away from window

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

Well........your window wouldn't make that happen, so it's not that.......did you spray water on it while it was outside?

H

happy b

Dont move it away from your window.how often do u water?you ha e to let the soil dry out a good bit before watering again.it could be over watering wich is probably the most common mistake for a new grower.over watering can kill your plants.good luck.

coyoteBlazer

coyoteBlazer

I watered everyday in the morning is that too much it never seems to dry out .

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

I learned to water by weight, and by that I mean, water till lots comes out the holes in the bottom and feel the weight of it when you lift your pot. Then let it dry out till it's almost drooping and feel the weight of the pot when you lift it when it's dry. Then remember how it feels when dry and water accordingly, I'd rather have it more dry than over saturated. Especially late in flower, I find it makes the trich's really pop.

Saguaro

Saguaro

it needs to dry out a little before watering again………

This allows the roots to stretch, grow, and reach for water.

It will also allow the PH in the medium to swing a little which will allow the plant to take up all the major and micro elements in the nutrients.

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

you can if you want, it's called topping and will make you have multible tops

Apollo13

Apollo13

I think it's deficiencies, but root rot from too much water. Top soil is dense and holds water, water everyday is too much. My 2 cents.

If u like to be active in the garden get air pots or smart bags..get some good soil. Buy A moisture meter for $10 at meijers and water at 4 driving prong into middle of root ball towards the bottom until u know when to water. Good luck. I probably would not top because it's stressed enough.

coyoteBlazer

coyoteBlazer

How I fix this plant thought. Should I change the dirt and which defiences should I address

unwine99

unwine99

It does look like a Fe'ish kind of deficiency to me which is pretty uncommon outside of over-fertilizing or having a way-high soil pH so addressing a Fe deficiency isn't usually as straight forward as say, something like a nitrogen deficiency. Have you been fertilizing at all or have you just been giving water?
Do you have hard water? If you've been using water only, been in the same pot for awhile, and your water is hard/alkaline, that might be something to consider as far as something that could be raising the ph of your soil (if your soil's pH is wack). Either way, an up-pot into a good fresh potting soil would probably do the trick.

That's just my opinion anyways. :) Good luck man! I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom