• Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aeroponicman

can anyone tell me what did this?
Help

Lord Jabbs

Lord Jabbs

I had this problem under LED grow lights last year i was not getting any heat in my grow room the humidity was off and the leafs was not expelling water this may not be the case but looks very much the same and i added some heat to the room and it solved it.
Always good to have the right PH and nutrients as some posts i read said Boron deficiecy can also cause this.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

if you believe rh is the issue (not saying it is or isn't), take a look at the chart and see if your temps coordinate with your rh in the room, then adjust if needed.

VDP chart
Lord Jabbs

Lord Jabbs

It really was a problem in my case - winter last year did cause me problems that looked the very same - my profile on here says new farmer but ive been growing over 20 years but new to this forum - My leafs looked the same as these and honestly it was due to the leafs not expiring water due to lack of heat - not saying this is his problem but then the lack of information given sort of prohibits.

Lord Jabbs

Lord Jabbs

what are you growing in and what is your set up? - It really is important to know and can you picture your whole plant?
Sort of as much information you can give the better.

H

hawkman

how close to your LED's looks like "light burn" - this is an issue with LED's one needs to watch - remember once you see an plant issue you are all ready two week behind in fixing it

Lord Jabbs

Lord Jabbs

light burn too much light kills the cells in the leaf and it turns yellow then brown - not a chance you have light burn.

A

aeroponicman

Im running it a little cool in there. Maybe to cool. The purple dragon likes it,also seems like better finished if done colder. Its in a custom aero set up. underground res,water chiller, 3/4 hp well pump, runs up to 8 tubes, 10x10x10 room. water temp has dropped below 60 a few times. i thought maybe some type of bugs???? no leds, metal halide, lots!!! lol

A

aeroponicman

Im running it a little cool in there. Maybe to cool. The purple dragon likes it,also seems like better finished if done colder. Its in a custom aero set up. underground res,water chiller, 3/4 hp well pump, runs up to 8 tubes, 10x10x10 room. water temp has dropped below 60 a few times. i thought maybe some type of bugs???? no leds, metal halide, lots!!! lol
forgot those pics are the other strain. that is one with problems delicous seeds cotton candy

A

aeroponicman

if you believe rh is the issue (not saying it is or isn't), take a look at the chart and see if your temps coordinate with your rh in the room, then adjust if needed.
room temp is set at 72 and rh is 45 to 55 most of time, lights off temps have been 58-60 degrees

Lord Jabbs

Lord Jabbs

Do run fans in the off time?those leaves look like water build up - please send a pic of you whole plant and set up.

Lord Jabbs

Lord Jabbs

Try some heat not too much and see if it solves this - it did for me - I changed over to LEDS my leaves turned dark green in spots same looking as your pictures - I am in the UK cold winters and cannabis can take the cold but some strains are effected more Sat's more so.

A

aeroponicman

yes fans run all time. gonna take some pics of system tonight. when its dialed in you cant beat it! in my opinion. but i have had a few problems since i upsized it. i run the lights at night in winter time,that way no need to heat overnight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom