I feel I'm weeks out but can anyone know
Help
why everything went purple on me all it's sisters didn't

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

gives me chills how beautiful mother earth really is

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

random thought will lime that turns some flowers pink will that do the same thing here?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you check your plant more closely, you'll notice that it's only the pistils that are exposed to the sun that do this. There's nothing wrong, it's a natural feature of the plant. It's pretty, but I can't say it makes it more or less potent, either.

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

I dont know the strain and it's outside in northeastern USA they were bag seeds and there are several near and this is only one that is like this stalks and pistles on every bud sight are strong purple like this she is really pretty that's for sure hopecolot holds I would Of cloned it had I known before it was to late to revert back to veg

chronic68

chronic68

yah id reveg it it looks like it might be too late for silver plus once you use the silver you cant smoke it but try and save those genetics that structure and those hairs just looks fun to grow.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Deerslayer22, I am hoping to be of some help with a strain guess as I grew a strain named Caramella out maybe 12-14 l (maybe even longer than 14years ago) years ago that looked exactly like your plant. If I remember correctly I had 4 females out of a pack of 10 and they all had a pink or translucent purple hue on the pistils....
Stalks and pistils are an exact match.....especially the long space between nodes on the lower part of the plant......

But, in my experience the pistils didnt stay pink unfortunately during drying and curing. Would you say your pistils are almost like a translucent purple earlier in the day and then "turn" more pink towards the end of the day ? Thats what my Caramella did so hopefully that helps ? I bought the strain solely from the description of them in the Big Book of Buds Volume 1....which was eons ago....I never attempted sexing nor cloning way back then so unfortunately I too had no way of "keeping them around"....

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22, I am hoping to be of some help with a strain guess as I grew a strain named Caramella out maybe 12-14 l (maybe even longer than 14years ago) years ago that looked exactly like your plant. If I remember correctly I had 4 females out of a pack of 10 and they all had a pink or translucent purple hue on the pistils....
Stalks and pistils are an exact match.....especially the long space between nodes on the lower part of the plant......

But, in my experience the pistils didnt stay pink unfortunately during drying and curing. Would you say your pistils are almost like a translucent purple earlier in the day and then "turn" more pink towards the end of the day ? Thats what my Caramella did so hopefully that helps ? I bought the strain solely from the description of them in the Big Book of Buds Volume 1....which was eons ago....I never attempted sexing nor cloning way back then so unfortunately I too had no way of "keeping them around"....
Thanks I'll have to keep everyone posted on them once it's all over and see if color keeps. Throughout the during and curing

Top Bottom