Help!

• Thread starter Ashley530
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ashley530

So I am a completely new grower and I got some clones from a friend and now the leaves are folding lengthwise along the veins...from what I can tell it look like its overwatered or overfed but im not sure and if it is im not sure what to do to fix it. Can anyone maybe give me some advice or suggestions?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Post a pic of the whole plant,
what are you feeding it,
what are the temps,
what light and how close is it to the plants,
what is the ph of your water and how often are you watering,
What is it growing in(dirt, coco, hydro)?

A

Ashley530

Post a pic of the whole plant,
what are you feeding it,
what are the temps,
what light and how close is it to the plants,
what is the ph of your water and how often are you watering,
What is it growing in(dirt, coco, hydro)?
Idk how to post pix...im not sure the soil its still in the same stuff my friend put it in when it was given... Used fox farm big bloom... Light is about 6inches from the plant and its some low volt grow light from Walmart.... It was transplanted into a solo cup and that's kind where its at cuz I didnt want to transplant it again....fed and watered once a day

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Ashley530,, FF Big Bloom is not a complete fertilizer.. Go to a hydro store and buy something that is a complete fertilizer.. Tell us the room temp and the pH you are feeding them with.. And a picture will help also..

A

Ashley530

Ashley530,, FF Big Bloom is not a complete fertilizer.. Go to a hydro store and buy something that is a complete fertilizer.. Tell us the room temp and the pH you are feeding them with.. And a picture will help also..
Im not sure what the pH is of my water which is well water... Nor do I know the exactly temp but k now it got kinda cold the last two nights...also still haven't figured out how to add a picture...im using my phone so Idk if I can upload pix or not

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They look either overwatered or they look like fresh cuts that should still be under a humidity dome. Spray a plastic bag with water droplets and put it over top of the cup and see if they perk back up. If so they are most likely fresh cuts and have no good root structure to uptake water so they are absorbing water through their leaves.
If they perk up under humidity remove the bag for a few minutes a day to get them used to dry air and they should start growing again. Stop watering them, the drying of the dirt will make the roots grow in search of water.

A

Ashley530

They look either overwatered or they look like fresh cuts that should still be under a humidity dome. Spray a plastic bag with water droplets and put it over top of the cup and see if they perk back up. If so they are most likely fresh cuts and have no good root structure to uptake water so they are absorbing water through their leaves.
If they perk up under humidity remove the bag for a few minutes a day to get them used to dry air and they should start growing again. Stop watering them, the drying of the dirt will make the roots grow in search of water.
Thank you :)

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Water by weight, in other words water only when the cup feels light and the dirt looks and feels dry on the top.
Would a 2liter bottle work instead of a bag?
Yes, anything that will let light through that you can spray with water to increase the humidity. I would only use a clear plastic bottle.

A

Ashley530

Do I need to flush the plants or will they be fine with the food or whatever that i already put in?

Top Bottom