Help!!!

• Thread starter Jackle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jackle

Jackle

Should I be worried? I found some holes in my the leaves on the top of one of my girls, and the tips burnt on the other side of the same plant. All feedback and info is appe

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Looks like you got some critters in there with you. Look on the backsides of the leaves. Or it's nute burn, but I'm leaning towards the first. If it's not bugs its the nutes imho.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm not really seeing bug damage unless you got a big ass caterpillar in there somewhere.
She looks a bit over fed.
Best of luck.
Peace

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Looks like you spilled something , the damage looks like it was caused from sharp leaf edge beside it from fans etc
But it does not hurt to look under the plants leafs for insects
Safety precaution

Jackle

Jackle

if it is nute burn and I was unaware about it and just started feeding fox farm big bloom am I going to have more problems ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If you follow the fox farm feeding schedule you will most likely burn your plants. 5ml of 2 of their nutes per gallon of water is enough to start out and I wouldnt go over 15-20ml total of the combined two or three part nute regimine.
The Doc is onto it

straincreation

straincreation

Looks like You may have splashed nutes on your leaf most , could this be a possibility ? Did you happen to splash some on there, we are talking about the chewed up leaf right? ya you do look a little burn, maybe your ph might be off a bit. or like skunk said ppm to high with fox farms.

Gl happy farmin

Latest posts

Top Bottom