HELPPP!!!!!!!

• Thread starter FreesmokeKO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

So I deflolated pretty heavy last night woke up to the plant with a few leaves that look like this wtffff!!!

Helppp
Helppp 2
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Kinda looks like my girls when I gave them to much cal mag I'm not 100% sure what's wrong with your girls but your at the right spot if your looking for some answers just give it some time somebody will give you some good advice! you might want to post a pik of the whole plant so they can give you a better answer

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

I can get better pics when I get home it looks droopy and sad because I did overwater with the light on pic

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Kinda looks like my girls when I gave them to much cal mag I'm not 100% sure what's wrong with your girls but your at the right spot if your looking for some answers just give it some time somebody will give you some good advice! you might want to post a pik of the whole plant so they can give you a better answer
Me and my brother thought over feed or under feed of cal mag I also just flushed thinking it might help

az2000

az2000

If I recall correctly, you were feeding quite strong 2-3 weeks ago. By removing leaves (which I never do) you removed the plant's ability to process the food in the soil. I think now you're seeing the effect of to much nutrients in the soil.

I think this is similar to why I don't like to feed near lights-out. Without the light, the plant can't process the nutrients in the soil as well. More prone to burn if it just sits in those freshly-available nutrients. I think you've created a similar situation by removing leaves (which processed light, which draws upon the food in the soil).

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

If I recall correctly, you were feeding quite strong 2-3 weeks ago. By removing leaves (which I never do) you removed the plant's ability to process the food in the soil. I think now you're seeing the effect of to much nutrients in the soil.

I think this is similar to why I don't like to feed near lights-out. Without the light, the plant can't process the nutrients in the soil as well. More prone to burn if it just sits in those freshly-available nutrients. I think you've created a similar situation by removing leaves (which processed light, which draws upon the food in the soil).
Those plants were my autos I harvested those this is the cheese that I was growing if you remember and the pictures that was the little itty bitty baby in the corner By the way the autos turned out great

Seraphine

Seraphine

So I deflolated pretty heavy last night woke up to the plant with a few leaves that look like this wtffff!!!

Those markings are caused by pH fluctuations. If the pH goes too high and then it goes too low, that will cause those stress marks. Keep the pH more stable and they will stop appearing. They are also overfed but that’s a different issue.

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

The spots on the leaves aren't gonna go away you have to look at the new growth just make sure your ph is good and dont over feed your gonna have some nice looking girls there in a couple weeks you can remove the ugly leaves shes gonna look like nothing happened to her !😊👍

Top Bottom