Helpppppp Is This Normal ?

• Thread starter Amorette764
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Amorette764

In the flower stage probably 12 to 18 inches away, you gotta suck that hot air outta there my friend, keep the air moving
I can keet the room cool but if i put my hand 12 in from the light seems like it gets pretty hot would tha affect the flower ?

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Can i add some cfl's to the led and bring those lower ?
Cfls would be way hotter than your leds should be man, looks like u have a light above each plant, its not like u are tryin to cover an even canopy, id lower the lights a little bit so they penetrate and get the buds denser, u can always raise them back up if the plant shows heat stress or bleaching

A

Amorette764

20170426 175852

A

Amorette764

Thank you all for your help update on my plants they are done stretching and are on week 4 (just started really) they are starting to get fat and the first sign of amber pistils starting to show. I trimmed dried and cured some lower buds and already them got me high af all my friends have not seen yet but they will hate lmao anyways here go some more pics thank you all again

Bannacis

Bannacis

If you can control your temps you can add cfls. As long as your able to keep temps down you can add any lights you want.
they look good...

Top Bottom