• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Getting ready:)
Hemp clones have been taken, feminized auto flower seeds are on the way, high in CBG low in THC. We will be scraping by on the hair of our Chinee, chin chins! We got an acre to plant our legal hemp plot. Super excited, more to come😎
Hemp farmin 2021 on a budget

Farmer88

Farmer88

Can you please go more into depth about your method. For example, are you planning on tillage, and if so do you plant in plastic. There are people in my area also doing cbd flowers and I've flirted with fiber hemp mostly out of curiosity and an interest in the combine technology.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

The folks across the street here did I dunno 50-100 acres of hemp for 2 years straight and it looks like this year its corn. Has the price dropped? From the way rednecks were talking around here they were making really good money, just wondering if market has fell out or what?

It was a big deal here because entire area smelled amazing and we are in illegal state

Farmer88

Farmer88

The folks across the street here did I dunno 50-100 acres of hemp for 2 years straight and it looks like this year its corn. Has the price dropped? From the way rednecks were talking around here they were making really good money, just wondering if market has fell out or what?

It was a big deal here because entire area smelled amazing and we are in illegal state

Corn prices through the roof right now. CBD is an over inflated market that I think may drop significantly in the next two years.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Can you please go more into depth about your method. For example, are you planning on tillage, and if so do you plant in plastic. There are people in my area also doing cbd flowers and I've flirted with fiber hemp mostly out of curiosity and an interest in the combine technology.
We will be tilling the soil 8 inches down.
Adding the proper amendments.
Tilling again.
Build hoop houses
Plant directly in soil
Drip system install

Farmer88

Farmer88

We will be tilling the soil 8 inches down.
Adding the proper amendments.
Tilling again.
Build hoop houses
Plant directly in soil
Drip system install

NRCS is basically throwing money at anyone who wants to build hoop houses currently. My neighbor got approved for four houses this year. Grant covers about 250% of the hoop cost so there is extra money for labor or materials like lumber and irrigation systems and plastic. Worth looking into for anyone pursuing agricultural projects.

One side note you will be rejected if you plan on using the hoop for animals in the off season for political reasons. But the inspection is only once and writing the grant is pretty easy.

Top Bottom