Hemp farmin 2021 on a budget

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

dayum son!!!! this is nuts! I have questions if its not too much! Why plant them so close? Your going to have wolloping monsters!!! And why not cover crop everything with clover or something help regenerate soils and keep bio mass, adding carbon and N? Clover?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
dayum son!!!! this is nuts! I have questions if its not too much! Why plant them so close? Your going to have wolloping monsters!!! And why not cover crop everything with clover or something help regenerate soils and keep bio mass, adding carbon and N? Clover?
Light dep, we will trigger at about 3 feet. 1/2 the field is light dep the other is full term as to stagger harvest.
cover crop?
I’m only one man son, there’s only so much time in the day, lol:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Oh, full term is 5x5 stagger.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thank you! I’m glad to see people coming up with better cheaper ways to treat problems. Not everyone gets to start a business with financial backings like the big wig company’s do. My bottle arrives today😎
@1d just out of curiousity does anyone make auto hemp plant that could be done before that nasty fall weather? Pm yuck, the gift that keeps on giving.
Sorry man, my hemp auto knowledge is very small, like non existent

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’ve never heard anyone talking about them so I’m not sure they are even a thing. Be cool though lol
I do no they are available in your neck of the woods.
Ahh, complications!
Well pump malfunction, easy fix though, just a hassle:)
E5991607 B0E5 4A2C A41B 3387B7A2CA4F

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
The folks across the street here did I dunno 50-100 acres of hemp for 2 years straight and it looks like this year its corn. Has the price dropped? From the way rednecks were talking around here they were making really good money, just wondering if market has fell out or what?

It was a big deal here because entire area smelled amazing and we are in illegal state
My buddy still hasn't sold his CBG crop from last year. Best price he found was 250/lb. I'm focusing on main crop CBD and a CBG side crop.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Howdy 1diesel1! We switched to hemp this year, as well! Plants hitting the ground next week! 5 acres here. Next year going for the full 80.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Howdy 1diesel1! We switched to hemp this year, as well! Plants hitting the ground next week! 5 acres here. Next year going for the full 80.
Nice, may your grow be fruitful and your harvest bountiful:)

Top Bottom