Hemp farmin 2021 on a budget

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
That’s just not true. Glyphosate not found in my soil. Had it tested a year later when adding amendments to the garden. Typically lasts under 100 days in the soil.
sometimes it’s the only real form of control, depending on variation of weeds. The problem with herbicides such as roundup are more applicator error.
Like I stated. I sprayed to get control. Didn’t plant that first year. Havnt needed to spray since.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
But. To each their own, I respect that.
Im certified and educated on the chemicals I chose to apply. Would always advise safety.😷

tomatoes and melons doing great with the heatwave. More than halfway up the 9ft trellis and it’s not even July yet.
Gotta get in for some thinning out.

0082A719 2480 4800 9CE9 88052467EBE0
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
But. To each their own, I respect that.
Im certified and educated on the chemicals I chose to apply. Would always advise safety.😷

tomatoes and melons doing great with the heatwave. More than halfway up the 9ft trellis and it’s not even July yet.
Gotta get in for some thinning out.
Your veggie garden is very well organised! Some people’s layout is one big giant mess lol

souf69

souf69

That’s just not true. Glyphosate not found in my soil. Had it tested a year later when adding amendments to the garden. Typically lasts under 100 days in the soil.
sometimes it’s the only real form of control, depending on variation of weeds. The problem with herbicides such as roundup are more applicator error.
Like I stated. I sprayed to get control. Didn’t plant that first year. Havnt needed to spray since.
Understood, like I said nice garden!

souf69

souf69

I don’t use any chemicals in my garden or field. Only gets tilled and amended.
Weeds in the field get beat to shit with this,
And are left in the soil to decompose.
Nice, I don't really use bottles anymore, unless its a powdered
I love Oregon. Actually the entire Pacific Northwest is pretty damn nice
I agree, I'm on the plains, and it gets ruff out here. I may sell and relocate for a longer season.
I pretty much quit bottles aka nutes outdoor/greenhouse.
Inside I run very few.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
111F yesterday!!
Fucking heats a killer!!
Spent all day out here wetting these ladies down. Another 111F today!!!
FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!
I got this!! sprinklers and hoses in hand😉
Only a handful in this condition, they will survive!!!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
sitting at 113F here in Vantucky right now.. heat pump is having a hell of a time keeping the inside at 82F.
Stick a sprinkler in front of the coils on the outside unit, the R-410 is getting to hot in the coils. Our cooling units in PNW are only rated for 97F ambient temp. It doesn’t take very much water to help it

this ain’t Arizona!!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
you're a genius! i'll remember that if it breaks 100F again. Luckily temps dropped enough last night that the unit was able to pull the temps inside back down to reasonable levels.

Top Bottom