Hemp Fest 2010

• Thread starter Dubsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

attachment.php

Just wondering if anyone else i will be attending Seattle's Hempfest 2010 on August 21-22 2010.

Hemp fest 2010
danny04

danny04

i will be there im from seattle , do u know any breeder will be there?

B

Bhanghead

Ill be there.....just like every year.....was supposed go on friday and sat but my friends 52nd birthday is friday...be there sat though...good times...whos gotts the goo balls!!!

D

Dubsta

I'll be there for sure with some delicious El Monstre buds from sannie :D I'm surprised more people arnt going.. its such a huge event so many people show up, i guess this could be the last time having it in seattle though, they were negative 500k in 09 i believe.

J

Jimson

Is there a website? Directions?

This is the first year I have the interest in visiting this fair. I always thought it was held at Seattle Center!

So, what's it usually like? :thinking

Any samples for farmers?

TIA

B

BavarianFarmer

There was sooooo many people it was ridiculous! Every square foot for the couple miles was packed with people and smoke. Got old fast with that many people. It was funny seeing the cops stand in little groups though watching all the people smoking doobies and pipes and not being able to do anything about it or wanting to knowing they'd start a 50,000 person riot. A slow moving baked riot. hahaha

B

Bhanghead

Yesterday was strait nuts!! The line to get in was like a maze..across the train tracks...around the spaghetti factory....around the corner...back over the train tracks..through the tunnel... back through the tunnel...it was Fn insane...but there were plenty of vendors selling tainted treats on the sidewalk the whole way to help pass the time. all in all it was a good time of course... but there were so many people it made the 3 parks together look like it just wasn't big enough! Met the cheesecake lady...super sweet woman. she was there with her cheesecakes and also selling some TGA merch.

S

scottiedoo

hempfest gets better every year.. I remember years back when the cops would catch people on the beach smoking & make em toss their pipe in the water.. this year was a fuckin free for all... I cant wait till they openly let co ops distribute meds there.. maybe next year.. I was still able to find a nice bag of some real-deal blueberry (organic old school cut I guess) for a good donation.. me & the wife had a blast!! happy hempfest!!

D

Dubsta

The cheesecake lady is the shit, she makes them quite potent some times. I found a spot in Tacoma that sell's TGA merchandise i guess there subcools certified washington seed vendor, something i didn't know they go for good deals to and carry a lot of his gear and its all fucking chronic. I've fell in love with subcool's breeding lately. One of my top breeders.

O

oneton

im on east coast we have ny harvest fest its the best if your ever out this way damnsam.com

I

InvisibleM

hempfest gets better every year.. I remember years back when the cops would catch people on the beach smoking & make em toss their pipe in the water.. this year was a fuckin free for all... I cant wait till they openly let co ops distribute meds there.. maybe next year.. I was still able to find a nice bag of some real-deal blueberry (organic old school cut I guess) for a good donation.. me & the wife had a blast!! happy hempfest!!

That blueberry was it the stuff that reeks and has a soring high? I hope to grow it some day....

Gotta make it to hempfest this year but I don't like lines much. Maybe they should move it to somewhere bigger...

E

EACH1TEACH1

to long of lines. i walked up the block and smoked me a blunt. oh boy. gotta love seattle.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
They are currently suing the city of seattle and others over the refusal of this years permit for the 20th anniversary with no venue for it yet....

E

EACH1TEACH1

the city must have got tired of it. its a great event. never been, but great vibes on water front. last year i saw a helicopter flying arond with a flag that read ''want big juicy buds'' gotta love it. everyday is hempfest where im from. we need you hempfest. to everyone in northwest keep growing with love for our med patients. peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom