Hemp Oil Cures Cancer!?!?

• Thread starter Redskywalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey has anyone read the article in the Hightimes aboutweed oil curing cancer? And did anybody else notice that they don't tell you how to make it? WTF? Why write/print the article and sat how ta make it? Typical
Hightimes. Does anyone know how to make this stuff?

Reactions: mal
true grit

true grit

Yep this has been out for a while, its good to see it getting some press time now!!! And to our community to see it is a good thing, as some have enough to make this stuff and help some really ill people out. I hope to as soon as possible!!

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx Logic!!!
True grit it is awesome and I do have enuff to make some and I have a few really sick friends who will benifit from this. Thanx again Peace

C

CAPO

I'd like to see a medical state such as California embrace the opportunity to start running real medical research on willing patients. I'm sure researchers will have no problem finding test subjects.
This is an extremely important side of cannibus that i have never realized before this year. The fact that cannibus has medical qualities is obvious. The proposal that cannibus can CURE multiple types of cancer is PROFOUND! I can only begin to imagine the possibilities.
Is it possible that this could be the key to open the door for the cannibus plant we all know and LOVE? Could we actually be seeing the evaporation of the archaic thinking that cannibus users are merely criminals?
Anyway I see it, I'm liking my seat on the high hill of knowledge as this begins to unfold.
God Bless!

R

Rolln J

the govt has known since 72 that high dosage of thc reduces cancer cells when nixon had a medical study done to prove that pot is bad for you...

C

CAPO

erghhhhh!

I also just learned Gerald Ford Stopped the testing in Virginia when they started finding THC was shrinking brain cancer cells in mice.

(I grimace!) happy thoughts...happy thoughts

B

bicycle racer

cannabis certainly has medical benefits in my experience particularly for digestive disorders anxiety anger and insomnia as well as many others. hopefully this anti cancer thing is true one thing seems to be certain tobacco smokers have higher cancer rates than chronic cannabis smokers that right there says something right?

J

jaybird

cures cancer

aloha
been making phoenix tears for eight months(gets you messed up when you smoke it...but the real medicine is when you eat it)...seems that the batches keep getting better...a friend of mine has/had prostate cancer...he used the oil...about 1.5 grams a day..for the past 6 months...he looks great (74 y/o) last Doc visit told him...keep it up...almost in the clear...

endo cannabinoids : made by animals and humans
phyto cannabinoids: made by plants
synthetic cannabinoids: u guessed it(labs)..pharmaceuticals

since the body makes small amounts of cannabinoids healthy cells in the body have receptors for them...mutated cells(cancer cells) don't have the receptors...so the molecule passes through the membrane destroying the cell.

hope this helps..one must saturate their system in order to prevent/or get rid of cancers/and or some other diseases

aloha...be safe...and Gro-on
jaybird

C

CAPO

aloha jaybird
Thanks for the info as it does make sense to me. I am also glad to hear Hawaii has relaxed cannabis laws now, does it include all of the islands?
What's pegging my thoughts lately concerning oil is which cannabinoids are the most effective at treating cancer cells, could it be the superstar delta-9? If so it is really easy to convert all of the cannabinoids over. My wish is to realize a more refined oil as medicine not turn it into a labratory synthesized chemical by any means. Imagine a super clean oil with no chloraphyl pollutants ready for consumption. The discussion I've had with others is that they lose 50% to 75% volume after a quick vacuum filtration and are left with a purer product.
This type of oil could be made using a pure grain alcohol without completely distilling it and be used as an oral with quick dispersement into ones system.
All things said this medicine should NOT into fall into the hand's of big pharmaceutical companies, but also should not remain hidden behind the scenes and dismissed as a "snake-oil" cure all. When I believe that all of mankind should benefit. Perhaps all the small medicine care-givers will be the ones to bring the world into the light.

Peace, CAPO

D

DrFrankenstrain

CBD and Cancer - Cannabidiol Treatment For Cancer
Tue, 07/14/2009 - 19:33 — thcf

Part 2 in Storm Crow's look at the little known but highly effective medical ingredients in cannabis.

Storm Crow for Salem-News.com

(NORTHERN Calif.) - There is a lot more to cannabis than just THC. Although the press and science have focused on THC because of its effects on the brain, the other cannabinoids are potent medicines in their own right. Studies reveal that CBD, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, may affect cancer cells of many types. Breast cancer, leukemia and glioma (a rather nasty brain cancer) are all slowed, or even killed by CBD.

I usually put in something amusing into my articles, but I find nothing amusing about cancer. Both of my grandmothers died of it. So please forgive me if I do not amuse you this time, but "cut straight to the chase".

In 2006, a study called "Anti-tumor activity of plant cannabinoids with emphasis on the effect of cannabidiol on human breast carcinoma," (see: Breast cancer: Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma) compared the effect of five different compounds found in cannabis on an aggressive breast cancer. CBD was the clear winner.

In a short article about the study, it was stated "Cannabidiol (CBD) was the most potent cannabinoid in inhibiting the growth of human breast cancer cells injected under the skin of mice. (see: Science: Cannabidiol inhibits tumor growth in leukemia and breast cancer in animal studies)

CBD also reduced lung metastases deriving from human breast cancer cells that had been injected into the paws of the animals." To put it simply, CBD slowed the growth of the breast cancer and kept it from spreading into the lungs.

The glioma studies (see: Glioma apoptosis: Inhibition of Glioma Growth in Vivo) and (Glioma apoptosis: Cannabidiol triggers caspase activation and oxidative stress in human glioma cells) are very interesting, since the CBD attacked only the cancerous brain cells while leaving healthy brain cells untouched. Gliomas are one of the most malignant forms of cancer, resulting in the death of affected patients within 1–2 two years after diagnosis. Current therapies for glioma treatment are usually ineffective or just palliative. So how does CBD work to inhibit gliomas and other cancers?

Cells normally die through a process called apoptosis. Normal cells die after going through their programmed lifetime--but cancer cells refuse to die and begin to multiply rapidly. CBD "tells" the abnormal cancer cells that it is time to die by setting off the normal chain of events in programed cell death. The normal cells don't need to be "told" and are left alone.

But CBD doesn't stop there with putting a halt to gliomas. One of the things cancers do is to grow a lot of extra blood vessels to support their rapid growth. This is why a mole that bleeds when you scratch it may be suspected of being skin cancer. In a Spanish study, (see: Glioma blood vessels: Cannabinoids Inhibit the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Pathway in Gliomas) two glioma patients (stage IV) received CBD injected directly into their tumors, for 16 and 19 days respectively, before their tumors were removed surgically. Both showed evidence of regression of the blood vessels to the tumors. The authors considered the results as "promising" and worthy of further study.

A third area where CBD is "promising" is in the treatment of leukemia. In the study "Cannabidiol-Induced Apoptosis in Human Leukemia Cells", (see: Leukemia: Cannabidiol-Induced Apoptosis in Human Leukemia Cells) we find this in the abstract- "Exposure of leukemia cells to cannabidiol led to cannabinoid receptor 2 (CB2)-mediated reduction in cell viability and induction in apoptosis. Furthermore, cannabidiol treatment led to a significant decrease in tumor burden and an increase in apoptotic tumors in vivo." Which is a fancy way of saying CBD killed the leukemia cells and reduced the number of tumors. And again, the authors urge further study.

Aside from feeling relaxed, there are no noticeable effects from CBD, even with very large doses.

On the other hand, modern medicine's chemotherapy is the practice of using poisons that are slightly more toxic to cancer cells than healthy cells. The idea is to poison you just enough so all the cancer cells die, while you, as an organism, live. A lot of healthy cells die in the process. Some patients die in the process. Even at its best, chemotherapy makes you feel very sick.

CBD or chemo? Which treatment sounds better to you?

Of course, these studies are just preliminary and need to be duplicated, refined and studied further. We need to examine the effects of CBD on these and other cancers. Until then, we are stuck with chemotherapy and all of its side effects. We must reschedule cannabis for research.

Source: http://salem-news.com/articles/july132009/cbd_2_sc_7-13-09.php

just a lil read i found interesting

W

Wernard Bruining

Visit mediwiet.nl to have a look at a much more simple method to make medicinal oil. It is so simple and safe anybody can make his own medicine now at home on the kitchen sink. Because the oil is diluted it is applicable to all sorts of disases while the patient does not have to get high.

Green Greetings,

Wernard Bruining

M

meihohvfs

Hi all, i read about THC kill brain tumor cell, even watch the video on youtuve where the sethgroup tested the tumor cell and normail cell it seem amazing. Now what i really want to know is that:

WHEN THEY SAID THC KILL TUMOR, were they refering to the HEMP OIL made my rick simpson OR just any oil made from indica strain?

I am in canada and they have a dispensary where i can get oil, mostly indica and i have no idea how high is the THC is, and the seller doesnt know either, they will just say it is high and good quality, and better than rick simpson as what he has was crude oil, and the one the dispensary has are fine extract of the oil. Anyway, i want to know is any oil with indica and thc will kill cancer cell or it has to be rick simpson oil in order to cure serious cancer. Thanks and awaits anyone reply.

B

Bayareacannabis

DrFrankenstrain: Thanks for the article. I been working with the RS method oil for over 2 years and the article is as close as it comes to the results we have found from lab tests with the oil and patient lab tests on the results. CBD's play the largest part in the oil's ability to help our endocannabinoid system self level and correcting imbalances that has cause the inflicted bodies to take up disease.

Wernard Bruining: No thank you. At best it's for very small production and for real healing you are going to consume over 2 ounces of oil. As for your opinion on rick's crude oil I have achieved over 50% thc without conversions easily and have reached a cbd level of over 25%, I have changed a few things like adding a distiller instead of a rice cooker and the cannabis prep is more thought out providing a cleaner product prior to distilling. I find it hard to take opinions from someone selling that their product is superior without lab tests. I see alot of testing is to smoke it. If it makes you tire it must have high CBDs or if if it is quite psychoactive them it must be high in THC. That's not good enough when a life is at stake.

I have seen many oils made. some with trim and others with bud. My lab findings tell us if the bud was the whole percentage, the sugar leaves are 1/3 the strength of the bud and the shade leaves are 1/2 the strength of the sugar leaves.. The average thc levels of sugar leaves can get to 45% thc while CBDs really suffer at a 1.5-4% levels.

While many think it's the thc helping with cancer no one really knew timme testing came into play. rick never tested his product he just mentioned strains like White widow being a good one. We found the lab results to be marginal at best on that strain. For breat cancer it's shown that THC can spread the cancer because of the low CB1 receptor in that area of the body while CB2 receptors are all throughout the body. We also find that the high CBD dosed oil blocks the CB1 receptor at the base of the head allowing for the high cbd/thc dosed oil to heal without a high since it is the CB1 receptor that is the uptake for THC. I have found the GW and their ratio of 50/50 thc/cbd actually does work the best. Too bad their's is synthetic while it can be duplicated holistically.

Many things are not mentioned sadly to the patients like your disease is diet, envirorment or self inflicted and all need to be addressed. Secondly cancer is a very slow growing disease and when it pops it head up it's been inside you for 8-10 years giving it a slight advantage in winning the battle of healing. Injesting lower levels of oil will show improvement and in many diseases rid itself. When it comes to cancer if you feed it weak oil it does digress only to come back pissed off and generally is too strong to control leaving one option for you. So strong lab tested oil, a complete diet change, remove yourself from a diseased environment and lastly know chemo and radiation will speed the disease up. If you are stage 4 the oil will provide comfort and will usually buy you time to finish the unfinished with a good frame of mind and far less side effects than the alternative.

Don't leat the killer cancer stop ya. The oil stops many diseases in their tracks and controls others like MS quite easily. I can go on but you get the point. If i's not lab tested and the results are provided for you it's all sells talk and your life my be in the ballets. for any questions feel free to hit me up at [email protected]

I

into the light

Best strains

Some strains have a higher cbd content than others. You mentioned White Widow. Does anyone know of others.
Do I understand correctly that it is the CBD content that counts?
There is healing in Nature that science can never synthesize.....peace ITL

A

Ariako

Just please keep in mind that smoking BUTANE extracted oils will not cure cancer at all, and actually can GIVE you cancer. Butane is dangerous kiddies, read up.

Top Bottom