Hemp russet mites...anyone dealt with these recently

• Thread starter Flexnerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Looking to see if anyone has dealt with these at anytime. What you used to beat'em down

Nateygg

Nateygg

Im currently battling russet mites. Ive been spraying them every other day. Too early to tell whose winning the fight lol :(

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Im currently battling russet mites. Ive been spraying them every other day. Too early to tell whose winning the fight lol :(
What are you ising. Ive heard 1:1 alcohol to water ratio works well but you cant spray too much it dries out the plants unless outdoors under the sun where it can evaporate faster...heat treamments...fuck I've heard its a loosing battle.

What are you spraying with? Have you scoped your entire plant/s? Are they all over or just the lowers?

Nateygg

Nateygg

Its mainly the lowers. Some of my plant got in the mids too. But not the tops which hopefully never happens. I bought azamax and have been spraying that every other day in the past week. I feel like thats slowing them down but idk of theyre still spreading. I would hit them with avid every other day bc ik thats will kill them foresure but im in my 3rd week of flower :(. If they were in veg i would spray with avid bc the buds wont get affected with chemicals.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Its mainly the lowers. Some of my plant got in the mids too. But not the tops which hopefully never happens. I bought azamax and have been spraying that every other day in the past week. I feel like thats slowing them down but idk of theyre still spreading. I would hit them with avid every other day bc ik thats will kill them foresure but im in my 3rd week of flower :(. If they were in veg i would spray with avid bc the buds wont get affected with chemicals.
Were these seeds or clones you got from somewheres?

Alcohol the fuck out of those lowers. 50 50 with water. It will stop them fo a little while. Right now they are moving up the ppant and the wind in the room is helping...WHAT TEMPS? Humidity?

Can you post pics? What type of set up you hydro, soil?

Info always helps big time.....if you can get the temps down to say 70. They will slpw down just beause of that then hit them with alcohol on the lowers. If you get koss on lowers its all good dude...5hese fuckers will destroy your potency and yield considerably...like 50%

Nateygg

Nateygg

I had bought female clones and i should have sprayed when i first brought them in and i have recently posted a forum all about it with pictures. Im new here and idk if u can be able to see it through my profile

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I actually did see them....alcohol 91% at walmart or anywhere. Mix 50% water to it. Spray!

Then get some sulfur micronized type. Mix with water and spray...i think its 1 to. Tbsp per gal of water.

Oldschool61

Oldschool61

I'm dealing with spider mites, had russet mites. I went online ordered Green cleaner. It works great. But you got to use it a lot. Twice a week. It kills the boogers. I've researched. After your plants are infested. The mites are in the stem of the plants. Now these boogers suck the life out of your plants. Don't get me wrong green cleaner works!!! Like I say I researched a lot. I'm trying this non-pest trip by Hot shot. People guarantee it!! It works for 4 months. I put one in my flowering room one in my vegetation room 3 days ago. Kill them boogers suck them dry. 👍👍. I've been checking every day. Not a sign all the webs are gone. Now there's rimlets of their death and their shit. I'm still looking at them everyday I haven't seen A ganat, anywhere.$13 for two at Walmart. They come in single packs and you better wear a mask. After you put them up you might can stay in there 10 minutes. You can smell the poison. But like anything it's got warnings wear a mask you'll be fine I go in there now without one I'm only in there for about 5-10 minutes looking. But that's my suggestion dude. Good luck

Oldschool61

Oldschool61

I'm dealing with spider mites, had russet mites. I went online ordered Green cleaner. It works great. But you got to use it a lot. Twice a week. It kills the boogers. I've researched. After your plants are infested. The mites are in the stem of the plants. Now these boogers suck the life out of your plants. Don't get me wrong green cleaner works!!! Like I say I researched a lot. I'm trying this non-pest trip by Hot shot. People guarantee it!! It works for 4 months. I put one in my flowering room one in my vegetation room 3 days ago. Kill them boogers suck them dry. 👍👍. I've been checking every day. Not a sign all the webs are gone. Now there's rimlets of their death and their shit. I'm still looking at them everyday I haven't seen A ganat, anywhere.$13 for two at Walmart. They come in single packs and you better wear a mask. After you put them up you might can stay in there 10 minutes. You can smell the poison. But like anything it's got warnings wear a mask you'll be fine I go in there now without one I'm only in there for about 5-10 minutes looking. But that's my suggestion dude. Good luck
Not harmful to pass through anything I forgot to mention that but yeah if you swallowed it to kill you I mean it's common sense you know

Oldschool61

Oldschool61

Not harmful to pass through anything I forgot to mention that but yeah if you swallowed it to kill you I mean it's common sense you know
Pets. This damn phone can't understand a country boy unless I talk to it like a 2 year old

Oldschool61

Oldschool61

Whatever do what you want to do. Most all marijuana has mites research do do what you want to do I know what I know. Plants absorb everything. Then they expel you dry them out there's nothing left but you know more than me
Guy, the plant absorbs it. The buds too...lol...you are smoking that shit!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Can’t we all just get a long!!
If I may make a suggestion to y’all!!
There is an ignore button!
Use it!!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cleaned the posst up... cut the shit here guys you want to debate then debate. KEEP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS OUT OF IT.

Nateygg

Nateygg

So im having fun with my microscope as u can see i took many pics in my veg room. Are the bubbles normal or those eggs. Cant find it on google. (These pics are from the veg room and not flower room where i have the russet mites)

0DD93D6A 0244 4A73 97EB A08F1F587CCC
34E5DF2C 83A9 404F A39C 9F03EFDEC4B3
D8A2E4A1 1078 4006 81BC 642F03A57D92
288925B0 7A7D 446F BCF2 37BB1E5056BE
5D602D0E 9CFB 4B27 9FAD 9D59E59C77A2
3839F7C7 FFFB 4740 BE07 9B893D3D2EED
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom