HempCON - Includes Best Orgasm Contest

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canaguy27

I shit you not. HempCON is coming, and they have a best orgasm contest. They also have a hot ass contest.

They even have seminars on how to start a "dispensary" not MMC, and how to make money in this business. With the State stealing and over regulating, how can anyone make any money.

Looks to be another Cali event coming in to take our money and give us more bad press. HempCON, leave Colorado alone! We DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

GhostFace

GhostFace

ill go for the hot ass & the hot chicks orgasm contest but thats about it for me :rasta2:

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
The flippin billboard for it is the cheesiest thing ive seen. Those peeps are getting a little desperate if you ask me

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

I am telling you the HempCon folks are a sham...

I am down with orgasm contests.Heck line them hotties up....but lets leave that for my bedroom...Not a so called medical marijuana expo...

It really just needs to be called WEEDPARTYCON....Which I am down with...Hot girls and weed....the very best things in life....but lets call it what it is... WEEDPARTY!!!!

RC

GhostFace

GhostFace

its to funny that they cant bring in people just on MMJ alone_ they need to include hotchicks showing thur ass & orgasms to get people in the door. id rather go to PT's :rasta2:

GhostFace

GhostFace

shotgun willies i like as well but i get freebies at Pt's lmfao

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Do a little research. The guy who puts these on doesn't smoke or give two shits about ANY of you. He runs a company called Mega Productions and has turned the Tattoo and Piercing Industry in California into a fucking flea market with his Body Art Expo's. He doesn't have a single tattoo or piercing either. He is in the Convention business for one reason and one reason only. MONEY.

I strongly urge you to pass this on and not to attend.

S

SoCoMMJ

I think we've passed on the last 5 of these things.

If they had even a glint of medical ambiance I might go, but pretty sure you won't find that. I think they are very counter productive to the current climate.

Now if Marijuana was legalized.... go for broke on these things.

Top Bottom