• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I dig it bro! Lookin forward to watching this one. Welcome back

H

Hempheadjack

Pshhh is that outdoor?!?!?!?... I have 6 inches of snow on the ground hahaha
Outdoor .i use to do indoor .only to show how to prosper on indoors.we can do it.even indoors...i told one story on how dude opened up his bedroom floor for vrgin soil.well he tried it i was joking.but outcome was sequoia in his bedroom.dude thanked me for idea..

H

Hempheadjack

I mean air comming inside.air going outside.all using dryer vent materiel..stove roof fan to bring in air.same to go out.i never used co2.nothing....i even tought how to shape designs on indoor grows..a weed leaf shaping into a pot leaf.i posted like 2004 date...way bac when.under my same name.hempheadjack.im not really puter savy.i try to find all my old ideas.it seems others found them and have used them.no fucking biggie..spread the knowaladge and love. Its free.i use to have many places i netted on.im sure there still all over net somewhere

S

SwampyGoose

Whats up Jack. Cool plants, I just joined the farm. Like to see them higher than your head.

H

Hempheadjack

I mean air comming inside.air going outside.all using dryer vent materiel..stove roof fan to bring in air.same to go out.i never used co2.nothing....i even tought how to shape designs on indoor grows..a weed leaf shaping into a pot leaf.i posted like 2004 date...way bac when.under my same name.hempheadjack.im not really puter savy.i try to find all my old ideas.it seems others found them and have used them.no fucking biggie..spread the knowaladge and love. Its free.i use to have many places i netted on.im sure there still all over net somewhere
that is tommy and cheech at D.C few yrd ago for M.P.P.i was invited.anyway my gfriend took pic.im the blurred dude in background.cheech was kool.tommy was kinda snob

20170911 094634
20180227 185803
H

Hempheadjack

Other pic is a former NFL player who runs a mortgage co.i took pic in his helmet..he smokes lit weed. I no.i took him some as payment for my fees

H

Hempheadjack

Whats up Jack. Cool plants, I just joined the farm. Like to see them higher than your head.
Dam high.never straight..reach for the sky.give it a try.then well all get HIGH.enjoy pics.i just decided not to hold on to my pics my self. Time for the killer green show u know

H

Hempheadjack

Notice condensation. Just means mother father nature working

20180304 122828
20180304 122727
20180304 122512
H

Hempheadjack

These all should be dead due to weather.but i think out of the box

20180304 122855
Top Bottom