Hempy Bucket drooping leaves.

• Thread starter hiimhere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiimhere

hiimhere

Hello,
I'm running two plants in hempy buckets. One being Alien OG and another being Original Sour Diesel. I started these from Cali Connect seeds I picked up. Which might I add seem to be good genetics from what I can tell in my limited knowledge. Anyhow on to the problem.

They are both seedlings at this point and the Alien OG plant has drooping leaves. The leaves look very healthy, a nice dark green. From what I've read I see a lot of people saying overwatering will cause this. I assumed that waiting a day I would see improvement but it seems like it is drooping more. It's been about 36 hours since I've watered them. I watered the bucket with about 2.5ml/5ml lucas formula in a gallon of R/O water. They are under a 4' 8 bulb Maxlume Flourescent T-5.

It's currently about 60°F but gets down closer to 50°F at night.

Here are some pics of the two seedlings. Sorry for the poor quality as I only have my phone to take the pictures with.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hempy bucket drooping leaves
Hempy bucket drooping leaves 2
Hempy bucket drooping leaves 3
Hempy bucket drooping leaves 4
Hempy bucket drooping leaves 5
Hempy bucket drooping leaves 6
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
been awhile since I popped seeds - but I never fed them until they had their 3rd set of leaves - give them some phd water and try to keep them warmer 70/60 is more ideal for tender seedlings

they should be fine - they really dont look bad

jagle

jagle

look a bit sad alright, id only use phed water for the first 3 weeks atleast, just make sure they are moist not soaking wet and youll be fine

hiimhere

hiimhere

Great, thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated. I'll let you know if they start to perk up.

hiimhere

hiimhere

Just wanted to update.

The Alien OG leaves that were curling ultimately wilted and I pulled them off a few days ago. As compared to the Sour Diesel, the AOG seems to be more temperamental with water/temperature. The leaves tend to droop more in general. But all in all they're looking healthy as far as I can tell. Thanks for the responses before!!

Aog519
Sd519
B

Bezy

In the future I wouldn't put seedling into such a large container, in fact I wouldn't take them out of the humidity dome until they had a few sets of true leaves. Ya gotta baby those little guys till they can stand up on their own =)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
much better - glad you updated - peace

Top Bottom