Hempy help please...

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

I have a small hempy bucket that is already in two weeks flower and the roots are poking out the drain hole on the side and I guess I would have to transplant it into a bigger hempy bucket has anyone ever had to do this ...I was thinking that it might go into to much shock any help would be appreciated.....

L

l0g1c4l

I wouldnt recommend transplanting 2 weeks in to flowering, you'll really stress them out and hurt your yield. IMO there's nothing wrong with roots pokin out.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I ask cuz the roots are restricting the water flow of the hempy bucket.......and cuz it's so small of a bucket i think it's in a 1 gallon ....Should I try to make the hole bigger.....???

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You need to "Wedding Cake It"

What that is, You cut the bottom off your pot really carefully. Get a 3 gallon pot and fill it with Coco. Next set your 1 gallon pot on top of the 3 gallon coco pot and it will grow into just fine without any shock.

Done this many many times

beezleb878

beezleb878

I had this happen and still got 3oz of the plant. I use a 2 gallon container. If it clogs the water I use a screwdriver to poke a hole or in one case I had to drill another hole beside it.

What size container are you using? If its under 2 gallons I would transplant/wedding cake as stated above into a slightly larger container if your worried.

Rushoe

Rushoe

wedding cake yes I have done that in soil but while it was still in veg it's in a 1 and a half gallon I think....I have never had to do one while in flower so I was wondering if it will go into to much shock or not...I guess I am just gonna try it.thanx fellas....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I would let it alone - its good to be rootbound by the time you flower

S

smotpoker420

Did you wedding cake it? or did you transplant it? Im curious as to what you did and what the outcome was.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Did you wedding cake it? or did you transplant it? Im curious as to what you did and what the outcome was.

tosted it out side and left it for dead I lost that clone lol...I put it outside bro and just left it there cuz I wanted to start a new run the sun ended up eating the plant so I didnt get to transplant it or wedding cake it as u said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom