Herb dominates obama site change.gov

• Thread starter fractaLz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sativaindica

I grew up as Ron Paul's neighbor for quite afew years of my life, hung out with his kids but that is another story........... to get political place of power you have to be willing to give something to gain something, unfortantly thats the way it will always work with a two+ party system. Not saying a two party sytem is all bad but partisonship and looking out for the people's interest should be priority #1............ and I am not talking just the rich

You may not be, however, I assure you than Ron Paul is.

Also, my friend, at what point does the giving exceed the gaining. I do not doubt that he might have offered some benefits when compared to both Obama and Mcain, tho at what costs to the public sector.

Not to mention i really do not follow by the lesser of 2 evils ideology. In situations like that in the past, abstinance is always an option in Scotland. i.e you actually turn up to the poles and choose not to vote for anyone.

Personally, when it comes to general election i think i'd do more good walking up and jizzing in the box, that have any real impact. However, i do always join in when local constituencies clash.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thread Closed.

From today there will be no more religious or political discussions on thcfarmer.

If you wish to talk about these togo religiousfarmer.com or politicafarmer.com

because we are thcfarmers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom