Herby;s Happy Brother BX1 Test grow

• Thread starter herby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

herby

Just got back from the po today and my test pack has arrived. Will pop these tonight and looking forward to what the future brings.

For referrence, I am growing 100 coco, well with added perlite. All Canna nutes as well. Will post feeding schedules along with this report. Will post photos once a week but will be pretty boring for the first few weeks till these get off the ground. Veg shots arent usually very exciting. :banana:

T

Tolpan

Good luck herby!

I wanted to start mine last week, but I first have to harvest and then, lol!
Can't wait! At the end of the week, so we are close!

See ya

Tolpan

H

herby

Awesome , look forward to doing some side by side comparisons.
Popped mine in water last night for the initial soak. Seeds were all on the bottom this morning so they are in a paper towel and a baggie now waiting roots. 24-36 hours is typical then its into the coco. Good luck with your too Tolpan!!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Lot of good reports about the HB herby. Looking forward to watching your progress.

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah good luck with your run Herby. Going to be great to have some of you dedicated farmers test these. I think they will flower between 9 and 11 weeks.

H

herby

Lot of good reports about the HB herby. Looking forward to watching your progress.

Thanks H. Everything I read about this HB is awesome so I am definitely looking forward to this run.

dang herb sounds like fun! how was the last run of that Redcan? i ended up with 3 males..doh....but still have 2 beans saved from the 5 pack! remember yours looking great last time i saw, very indica they were. cheers and bet hope ya kick some butt with them Bx' testers.

Damn 3 males bro? That sucks. Let me know if the rest turn out to be male. I have more and will be making even more seeds the next run. Had to chop that last run early due to my move. Everything got chopped at like 35 days, Chemdog D The White and Bubba too. They all still smoke pretty good except when I smoke em I seem to want to either go work out or clean LOL. Very motivating shit when you chop early LOL. That redcan was an exception though. Very heavy hitting indica right on the lobes on the side of your head. Definite night night weed. I will be starting another run of that soon when I free up a little room. Going kinda crazy right now with some pheno hunting. Running 20 strains right now, this HB will be 21 and of course all need to be cloned before they go into flower. Anyway, lot of work ahead for the next couple weeks but I will see how the redcan can fit into the rotation and pop them accordingly. I also want to pop those seeds you gifted me and give them a run.

Oh yeah good luck with your run Herby. Going to be great to have some of you dedicated farmers test these. I think they will flower between 9 and 11 weeks.

Thanks KG thats great to know. I Made a spreadsheet in excel to monitor and track all the strains I run and I plug in the start date and calculate the finish date based on when I start to flower. Also made room for notes in there. Anyway, 9-11 weeks sounds great cant wait to try some of this. With all I have heard from everyone about HB I cant wait to taste her.

H

herby

Checked on them this evening and 9 out of 10 popped already and are transplanted into coco. Im sure the last one will be right behind them. :banana:

As I suspected the last one popped overnight and is now in coco as well so we have a perfect 10 out of 10.

H

herby

Hey Karma, everything is looking great. We have 8 out of 10 popping out of soil and spreading their wings!!!

H

herby

Just a quick update. Yesterday was the 2nd watering with just Ph'ed water and 1 ml per gal of Rhizo to build roots. Next watering will be Saturday or sunday with 1 ML each of AB and rhizo.
All 8 that came through are doing well, the other 2 did not make it for whatever reason but the 8 that did are very healthy. Will take a photo of the babies when the lights come on in a few minutes. I will also be gone for a few days. My daughter and a friend are coming down for Spring break so I rented a suite on the ocean for a few days so they can chill out and take a break from college. Photos when I get back middle of next week.

Ok baby photos in a few minutes:banana:

S

snake383

lookin good herby, im pullin up a chair for this run. good luck

K

Karma Genetics

Oh there they are the litle baby's. Looking good so far herby to bad about the 2 that did not wanne get up.

PS thanks for starting these up fast, respect

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Karma Genetics, any of these going up for sale here at the farm ?? Please ... monkey5

H

herby

Hello all. I'm back. Had a nice few days at the shore for spring break, will post a couple photos later. Camera battery is dead so will post updated photos of HB later tonight as well. They are looking good!!!

H

herby

Ok just took a couple photos and they had a drink of water this evening. 4ml A&B 2ml rizo 1ml cal mag. All are Looking very healthy.

Hb 312 001
Hb 312 002
H

herby

Thanks Karma, pretty easy plants to grow, just water em and watch em grow LOL. I have something going on with one of em but will get that straightened out right away, other than that they are doing great and by next week I anticipate a transplant into the one gallon bags.

H

herby

Just a quick note. These babies are growing up quick. They look happy and they are making me happy with their vigorous growth. The only thing I have done differently this grow was added perlite to my coco so its either the perlite allowing increased airflow to the roots or the HB are just one vigorous Mofo!! I give the credit to you Karma!!!

Had a little nute burn on 2 of the babies but I water them the same as the others. Usually there are a couple developing just a little slower and it happens but everything looks fine now. New photo update isnt for a few ore days and I think your gonna be happy with the results for sure :banana::banana::banana:

Top Bottom