Hercules#Killing Fields#Extrema 4k Coco Grow Show!!(Start to Finish)

• Thread starter loudiamond
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loudiamond

loudiamond

Here are the pictures of Hercules I promised. There are two different phenos.

loudiamond

loudiamond

Well , I feel like kicking myself in the ass. The defoliation has backfired and my bugrowth has slowed to a crawl. My yield is going to be reduced and I want to break everything in my house.
So pissed of. I guess not all plants respond the same. My plants have not grown for the past
6 days.
IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS LET ME KNOW, HELP!!!!!!

K

kushtrees

Defoliating is great and it looks like you've created a ton of bud sites which is the point. I found it best to not defoliate past day 21. After that let em get fat and keep em stress free.

If your in week 5 the only thing to do is keep em as healthy as possible and let em do their thing.

From your pics you may not be getting wine bottle sized nugs but your getting a hell of a lot of good sized ones. I wouldn't worry they look great

loudiamond

loudiamond

I'm going into week 7 of a 10 and 11 week pheno of Hercules. They look the same to me as they did two weeks ago at week 5.

WEEK 7
WEK7
WK77
Week7
WEEKS7
WEEKS7
WK7

loudiamond

loudiamond

It's just suck the amount of love, attention and work you put in too get back nothing but leaves.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Defoliaition is fine, but I'd suggest it was too heavy of a defoliation....Put them into shock.... Nothing to do at this point. If they do turn around and begin growth, they'll be behind by several weeks, but probably they are just too stressed to do anything, all those leaves you removed were nutrient stores and enzyme factories, now they do not have all the tools they require to process the nutrients.

At any rate I'd reduce feed significantly to prevent further stress....I'm in soil so I'd give only water for the next couple weeks, but I'm not sure your medium... Aero/hydro/coco probably need some food,but keep it light

My afghanis don't seem to mind me taking the larger fans leaves, but I only remove large fans if they are covering budsites....sativas I usually don't need to remove many ....It seems like you went to town on anything without resin, major overkill.... Sorry... Good luck

It happens... This run my well water has been a mother fucker to deal with... It's dipped my plants ph really low a couple times and really bad right through the transition into flower. No stretch at all! The flowers are developing nicely, but there is almost no scent on any plant in the damn room.... And if flushing is the key but my water is the problem........ yeah ....shitty...had to order a couple hundred gallons to get me through.......Never had this problem before, and now that I have, I'll know what to do better in the future... The best we can do.

On another note, there is an extrema cut going around my area that is really nice, it's sort of mild minty menthol bouquet but super stony. Works great for my fibromyalgia patient... Also led to a homie having to pull over and sit for 30 minutes because he was too high to drive an hour after smoking. Ahahaah... Not sure if its the keeper of that program, but it is really really nice stuff I plan to run very soon

loudiamond

loudiamond

I have some really interesting variations going on as far as vegetative growth patterns on the externa.
I took 2 cuts each one and 4 and 6 cuts of 2 really promising plants as far as growth and leaf scent. I also have a Killing fields that smells like blueberry candy and they are still not in flower yet.

Instead of going down on the nutes, I reduced the base and added
Shooting powder to see if I could re induce flowering to save what I can.
Well my trial is over prematurely, conclusion not all strains respond the same to defoliation.
I did it from the second week of veg till now, they responded well early on but couldn't handle it later on

I have a kf x nycd that smeels like rotten cheese, should be interesting.

loudiamond

loudiamond

IMAG0182
IMAG0181
IMAG0179
IMAG0180
IMAG0178
IMAG0177

As promised thle pics of externa, kfx nycd, killing fields. The killing fields are in 5 gallon buckets amd the external are in 3 gallons, both are in coco palms coco. There are also five free kush
DAY 1 OF FLOWER. THIS ROUND I WILL NOT BE DEFOLIATING AND THEY WILL BE GETTING PHOSPHOLOAD AT THE BEG OF WEEK3.

loudiamond

loudiamond

In day three of 8 day flush before I chop them down. The buds never got that big.
Hoping for 2oz per on the 6, 9 week phenos. The 12 week phenos are coming along nicely. Hope they fill out, if they do I should see 3 to 4 per. Some pics before I chop the down in 5 or 6 days.
IMAG0222
IMAG0221
IMAG0220
IMAG0218
IMAG0217
IMAG0216
IMAG0215
IMAG0214
IMAG0213

loudiamond

loudiamond

If anyone has any pics of Hercules, can you post them so I can see the difference.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
If anyone has any pics of Hercules, can you post them so I can see the difference.

what ever happened to the secret 1# per plant soil grow you were going to learn from your friend and post? Is this it?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Are you using 100% organics in coco?? Or is it synthetics??

Latest posts

Top Bottom