Herd Murder

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buddy Hemphill

If I kill my entire soil food web...as dead as it will get from ONE LIGHT chem feeding. Which, I know, is subjective depending on brand, strain, age of plant.

Once the plants need watering again, if I come back and reinnoculate everything, how long until I have a healthy herd again?

It takes a couple of days to see full results from my ACT feedings, so that is my guess.

I am seeing huge gains from alternating feedings with chemmies and teas. I am trying to nail down why.

See, I think that alot of the herd may be not only surviving, but feeding on the chemmies and transporting them to the plant. Not necessarily that the chems are getting shoved down the plants throats. Light feedings...1/4-1/2 strength I dont think is wiping out my herd. They , I believe in some amount, are processing the chems just as they would organics and feeding my girls as usual.

I follow the chem feed with another ACT. I am hitting them with the chems 3 times during my entire cycle and boosting the herd heavily in between. The plants are going insane.

Anybody have any experience with this?

I

InTheBeginning

I thought I'd troll over here to say yes I have experience with this and actually it is a process used by giant pumpkin growers. (These pumpkins are not ones which I would eat) There is info on several websites. One can grow large and beautiful plants this way but at a cost to the fruit and the soil.

Can you elucidate what the 'herd' is and how it works?

B

Buddy Hemphill

I thought I'd troll over here to say yes I have experience with this and actually it is a process used by giant pumpkin growers. (These pumpkins are not ones which I would eat) There is info on several websites. One can grow large and beautiful plants this way but at a cost to the fruit and the soil.

Can you elucidate what the 'herd' is and how it works?

I'm not growing pumpkins outside...but...ok!

Any idea the ppm they were feeding or the tea/chem feeding schedule?

I dunno...pumpkins aren't exactly like MJ...lol....Nevermind, I dont really care about pumpkins.

No, I cant ....let me clear my throat....elucidate.

You tell me what a microherd is....or do you want me to buy your $40 DVD from your website that you are using touting in that other thread?.....so I can find out YOUR definition? Its already obvious to me that you are an idiot. Go somewhere you are wanted. Like down by DEEZ NUTZ.....lol.....jk....nah, I'm serious! Fuck off tho....

I can troll with the best of them. If you wanna play...keep fucking with me.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Buddy,
The best thing you can do to restore your "herd" would be to top dress with some homemade compost or earthworm castings then hit it with an ACT made from the same compost source. (assuming it was made properly and contains the proper organisms).

Not sure what your ACT recipe is or if it is even alive to begin with.
So many people throw all their bottled nutes in and bubble it and call it ACT.

Here's a website you should check out.

Below is an excerpt.

"So much of what modern agriculture has done is to destroy these beneficial organisms in the soil, and on plant surfaces. The goal was to destroy specific pathogen and pest organisms through the use of toxic chemicals, but the beneficial, protective organisms were also killed. And the boom-and-bust-life-style, disease-causing organisms came back faster from those toxic applications. It takes a number of toxic chemical applications, and typically several different kinds of toxic chemical applications have to be made, to wipe out the whole set of beneficial bacteria and fungi, protozoa and nematodes, but it has been done. In typical conventional agriculture fields, bacterial numbers have been reduced from several thousand billion in the root zone, to only a million per gram. Species diversity has been lost, and the disease-selected, the beneficials destroyed. No wonder disease and pests are impossible to control after 30 to 50 years of warfare against the normal set of organisms in soil."

Castings
Molasses
Norwegian AN
different guanos depending on life stage

I use Denali instead of castings every other tea.

Rabbit poo.

I'm not in an conventional agricultural field. I just have a few pots/planters inside. I reuse all the soil after it composts with a few other things, but mainly rabbit poo...they get fed alot of MJ sticks and their poo makes a great addition to the teas I use in my veggie garden. I'm think their poo may have stuff the indoor crowd couldn't handle...ie, bad micro's or bugs.

They smell alive. The results say its alive. But, alas, I have no scope. But I also have no doubt that my ACT is alive...so its cool.

If its so stupid you shoulda kept your mouth closed. Instead of giving me a link to HUGE AGRICULTURAL FIELDS.

Thanks for stopping by though

OK....I cant respond fast enough because you have edited your bullshit THREE times now.

Make up your mind for Christs sake.

C

CT Guy

Castings
Molasses
Norwegian AN
different guanos depending on life stage

I use Denali instead of castings every other tea.

Rabbit poo.

I'm not in an conventional agricultural field. I just have a few pots/planters inside. I reuse all the soil after it composts with a few other things, but mainly rabbit poo...they get fed alot of MJ sticks and their poo makes a great addition to the teas I use in my veggie garden. I'm think their poo may have stuff the indoor crowd couldn't handle...ie, bad micro's or bugs.

They smell alive. The results say its alive. But, alas, I have no scope. But I also have no doubt that my ACT is alive...so its cool.

If its so stupid you shoulda kept your mouth closed. Instead of giving me a link to HUGE AGRICULTURAL FIELDS.

Thanks for stopping by though

OK....I cant respond fast enough because you have edited your bullshit THREE times now.

Make up your mind for Christs sake.

Buddy, stop acting like a piece of shit. ITB gave you a perfectly good answer. I would have said the same. Giant pumpkin growers are an excellent group of people to pay attention to because they have a lot of knowledge and push the boundaries of agriculture and growing with their experimentation. You have to know something if you want to grow a 1725 lb. pumpkin from a seed in only one season.

Take the chip off your shoulder long enough to learn something.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Buddy, stop acting like a piece of shit. ITB gave you a perfectly good answer. I would have said the same. Giant pumpkin growers are an excellent group of people to pay attention to because they have a lot of knowledge and push the boundaries of agriculture and growing with their experimentation. You have to know something if you want to grow a 1725 lb. pumpkin from a seed in only one season.

CTGuy....Suck my dick.

I dont wanna grow a fucking 1 ton pumpkin.

What are you teaching me here? What do you want me to learn?

What pumpkin farmers do?.....Do they give MJ advice over on the pumpkin forum?.....lol....

Neither of you use chem nutes.(supposedly) So shut the fuck up and mind your own business. You're funny..."I would have said the same thing".....like your fucking God or something. Toooooo funny.

Thanks for the ettiquette advice though, mom. :banana1sv6:

B

Buddy Hemphill

But no opinion on how long for a microherd to establish itself after it was hurt badly by chem nutes?

The 2 of you come on here acting like you know your shit! BIG TIMER ACT PROS!!

So how long? Or do you just wanna talk shit about pumpkins?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wow buddy tells users suck my dick but dont cop a ban huh?

fuck that - Im back bitches - trolls beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom