Here Comes The Boom!!!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Whats up farmers,

I'm getting back in the groove of things after my little leave of absence. Some times we all need a little breather and boy is it good for the soul... otherwise, well you know... Mother Fuzzies would CRACK!!! lol. Seriously though, glad i took some breathes but the show must go on. So without further adoo... Here Comes the boom!!! I promised id make a bigger drop of these Spirit in The Sky available and here it is..... along with a few others....and a few that im gonna leave a secret until drop day ;)

Spirit in the Sky

(Peyote Purple x Starfighter F2)

Spirit2

Mother: Peyote Purple
Father: Starfighter F2
Family: 50/50 Hybrid
Sex: Reg
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Bush
Height: Medium-Tall
Indoor Flowering Time: 50-56 Days
Yield: Medium-Heavy Producer

This all started off as an experiment to test the outcross transferability in the so called S1 lineage of peyote despite the male population found in it's origional seedstock. Lets just say i was quite shocked to say the least. The transfer dominated any expectations i ever could have envisioned. Not a single touch of skethiness in the offspring, and nothing but true black beauty from pheno to pheno. This dream girl gives up Jet black greasy colas with strong smells of super sour grape juice. She's no slouch when it comes to yield either. Easily placed into the medium to heavy yield category as a multi topped bush can produce quite a pull. You wont get killed with a long drawn out flower time either as she finishes up in only 8 weeks. Once you go black.... you wont wanna go back!

Voodoo

(Purple Tahoe Alien x Starfighter F2)

Voodoo00

Mother: Purple Tahoe Alien
Father: Starfighter F2
Family: 70/30 Indica Dominant
Sex: Reg
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped bush
Height: Medium
Indoor Flowering Time: 56-63 Days
Yield: Extremely Resinous Medium Producer

This crazy lady puts the Frost in Frost-Monster! Early resin production from this gal cakes early on in flower and refuses to slow down, a hash makers dream. Expect a medium stretch, along with stellar side branching as she fades into her beautiful late autumn purples and reds in bloom. If her gnarly appearance doesn’t do it for you, her stank grapey-lemon taste and aroma will. The heavy indica lineage in this mix definitely makes itself well known by passing down its strong stout structure, along with dense nuggets accompanied by a low leaf to bud ratio making it a trimmer’s delight! Don’t let the pretty colors fool you, she does wonders for pain and has no problem helping out with a good night of sleep! Usually finishing around the 8-9 week mark, Voodoo is a must in just about any garden.

???

Chocolate covered strawberries

.....One of those drop day secrets i was talking about... Ssssshhhhh ;)

~Enjoy

Last edited:
H2OING

H2OING

@ExoticGenetix , Ex glad to see ya recharged, and ready for business! Hope you finish First at the Cup. Have a good time in LA, and will be awaiting your return!
Peace Brother.............

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey there guys,

There's a lot of questions about when the drop is going down. I don't want anyone to miss out on anything they are after so keep your eyes peeled later this month. I don't have an exact date yet, but know that it will be happening later this month for sure. Once I have a more set in stone date I will make sure it is known, and request Logic announce it as well, but he's usually pretty good about doing that ;)

Thank you everyone for the good vibes and wishes for the drop and upcoming cup. There is some very stiff competition out there and all the vibes are very much appreciated. Hope everyone is having a great 2014 so far :)

Good vibes~~

~Ex

Top Bottom