Here I Grow Again

• Thread starter bkbbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bkbbudz

bkbbudz

Greetings,

For reasons of strange choice and stranger fortune I am doing my first grow in 4 years. We won't talk about that anymore...But, I am once again 'back in the game' growing the world's most feared and misunderstood plant. I had to replace every bit of equipment...I did not even have a lousy cfl to put my new babies under (for that matter I needed seeds too! LOL!). My old system was a small tent 250w 2 plants in FFHF w 30% perlite. For nutes I used the FF trios (liquid and soluble). My very 1st grow was LSD and Violator Kush. Yielded a zip per plant.

This time around I had the finances in order to do it right. I have a 36"L x 20"W x 60"H tent, same as before but this time I am using a 400w w/cooltube and booster fan (260cfm) I also have a 440cfm fan/filter combo. last time with no cool tube I was never able to close my tent due to heat issues. Now I have my lamp about a foot and half above my gurlz and the tent is closed. Temps between 75-79 day 64-68 night.

Anyway to celebrate my return to cultivation I am once again growing LSD and Violator Kush. I will be using the tried and true FFHF recipe but this time I am using the FF Dirty Dozen nute system. I will also be doing some multi topping, LST and maybe even some super cropping all under a scrog screen. I want short bushy babies with huge colas..and that will do it.

Well, enough of what I am going to do...this is what I have done so far....

1/27/16...popped seeds went into soil in small pots. I put each of them under their own 250w cfl.

1/29/16 seedlings emerged...

2/4/16 6 days after emerging I took the first set of pics

2/9/16 Day 11 I took the second set. I had topped LSD by then andyou can clearly see healthy branches appearing I was told that topping to early would stunt growth...not true.

2/13/16 Day 15 I took the 3rd set of pics...plants transplanted to 5 gallon grow bags.

That is where they are now. All is well in the garden!

Thanks for peeking and Good Luck and Great Growz to you all!!

Day 6 lsd
Day 6 violator
Here i grow again 3
Here i grow again 4
Here i grow again 5
Here i grow again 6
Day 15 lsd
Vk day 15
Gurls day 15
Last edited:
THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah tent life wit durk and follow along the auto in a cup thread lol a lot of good peeps in there. And in tattoojims garden thread is a lot of good gs

Top Bottom